Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Just letting everyone know who's placed orders that we should have the production sample end of this months and we will do an install video and have some neat pics on cars

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
So here is the Black version with Red illumination...

1st production sample off the mould.

2l8d7o9.jpg

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Now some new shots of the productions samples.... I should be able to install onto the cars next week before i head off to Texas for a show..

Chrome:

Black Chrome:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Ok guys just an update.

So im here in Texas doing a show for the Mopar guys, it also gave me a chance to drive to St Louis. I met with Paul and Nick from Diode Dynamics, top guys all round...
The outcome of this was way beyond my expectations.

We are delayed on production till about mid October (yes an added 4 weeks)

But..!!!!

Out talks proved quite benifical as we will be offering a RGB version, what this means to guys whom have pre ordered, we will offer free RGB upgrade with standard controller.

I will start emailing everyone thats pre ordered once i get back home on the weekend..

For all that have been paitent we will always push for the best product out there on the market, and teaming up with DD we have achieved and exceed that expection.

Regards,

Dan

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Interest peeked, may have to suck it up and get the gloss black one for that feature.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
talks proved quite benifical as we will be offering a RGB version, what this means to guys whom have pre ordered, we will offer free RGB upgrade with standard controller.

I will start emailing everyone thats pre ordered once i get back home on the weekend.
Nice! I will be watching for the email.

Will these be plug and play? I see the Ford Performance ponies are plug and play which means it should be possible. Of course the FP version is more expensive. Plug and play would be a huge plus for people like myself. If yours has that, great. If not, please make it an extra cost option. After all if Ford can do it, I'm betting you could too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Nice! I will be watching for the email.

Will these be plug and play? I see the Ford Performance ponies are plug and play which means it should be possible. Of course the FP version is more expensive. Plug and play would be a huge plus for people like myself. If yours has that, great. If not, please make it an extra cost option. After all if Ford can do it, I'm betting you could too.
Although it is a great idea, the system we currently use for our other badges makes it very flexible to change power input.
It would be great if people ran white like the FP badge, i haven't not seen but assuming that it would only be active on headlights.

Some people may want this most wont, reason also some people with colors dont want it activated all the time with headlights specially (Red and Blue).

Our power input to tap's are non permanent/removable, will only leave a pin hole in wire.
There are many options with wiring... active on headlights, side markers and also constant power thus giving the user more control.

FP have only brought out 1 option Chrome with White.

The install will be very simple (grounding wire) which will sit under a bolt in the engine bay and a Power feed, this will depend on how you want to run it and when you want it to be active.

If you have a look at my other install videos on my website how we tap the power its super easy...

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Oops.... leak....:ford: :D

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]EE29t3h9EsM[/MEDIA]"]