9/32" 7.0mm
25/64" 10.0mm
33/64" 13.0mm

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I just ordered the same one it should be here tomorrow and I'll get it installed over the weekend.

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Drilled the holes and got it in. Not as big a deal as it seems.

Only issue Im having is a little lift at the front corner on the passenger side. Driver is flush.

It looks a lot worse in the SUPER zoomed in pic that it is. It's maybe 1/16th inch. You can see where the light between starts but the back half is firmly on there. Its just 2 inches back and maybe 3 from the corner toward the middle on that corner.

I was just surprised for OEM it didnt clip in at the end holes with the red plastic (shown below) to hold it out beyond the bolts since the edges always are the issue.

Obviously it isnt coming off so Im not pulling it off and re-taping it all with 3M for 3 inches of a tiny tiny gap you wont even know its there. I double cleaned it with IPA so I know its not the prep.
IMG_0491.JPG
lrs-44210gt350_1fa61f57.jpg

GTtreefiddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Anyone else encounter issues making the curved edge sit flush along the back? I'm surprised it would be this far off - especially since I ensured the template lined up with the top edge of the trunk lid.

Any suggestions on the quickest way to enlarge the holes inwards? It's probably off by 3-5mm.

http://imgur.com/Ka5A8Ua

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Any updates on this?
Sorry...nope, I ended up sending it back to them because it didn't come with an install template. the quality seemed pretty solid, but total cost seemed like it would be more than just buying the OEM black wing.

$350 for the wing
$250 to have it painted(quoted form 4 places)
+$ and then install on top of that since it didn't come with the template to do myself.

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Anyone else encounter issues making the curved edge sit flush along the back? I'm surprised it would be this far off - especially since I ensured the template lined up with the top edge of the trunk lid.

Any suggestions on the quickest way to enlarge the holes inwards? It's probably off by 3-5mm.

http://imgur.com/Ka5A8Ua
Can't use imgur links anymore here in the forums

Sponsored

grizzwald5.0

Grizzwald5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT Base.
Sorry...nope, I ended up sending it back to them because it didn't come with an install template. the quality seemed pretty solid, but total cost seemed like it would be more than just buying the OEM black wing.

$350 for the wing
$250 to have it painted(quoted form 4 places)
+$ and then install on top of that since it didn't come with the template to do myself.
Damn, well I'm going to give it a whirl. I didn't get a templet either. I took it to a paint shop and they said they would do it for $150 with install. so im in for $475 because I had a helpful promo code. I just hope they are not doofues while installing it. If I get scared you may see me posting it for sale on here painted (factory black)

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
Drilled the holes and got it in. Not as big a deal as it seems.

Only issue Im having is a little lift at the front corner on the passenger side. Driver is flush.

It looks a lot worse in the SUPER zoomed in pic that it is. It's maybe 1/16th inch. You can see where the light between starts but the back half is firmly on there. Its just 2 inches back and maybe 3 from the corner toward the middle on that corner.

I was just surprised for OEM it didnt clip in at the end holes with the red plastic (shown below) to hold it out beyond the bolts since the edges always are the issue.

Obviously it isnt coming off so Im not pulling it off and re-taping it all with 3M for 3 inches of a tiny tiny gap you wont even know its there. I double cleaned it with IPA so I know its not the prep.
That is very odd. Mine is flush. I'd almost request another one. I know it's a pain but it should fit perfect imo.

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Yes, As an accessory kit it will include all installation hardware and templates.

-Benny

[MENTION=9199]LevittownFordSuperCenter[/MENTION] will this spoiler fit a V6 or any drilling required?

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
If you have the stock spoiler it will just bolt on. If you are spoiler-less, you need to drill the holes. It will work on your V6.

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
If you have the stock spoiler it will just bolt on. If you are spoiler-less, you need to drill the holes. It will work on your V6.
Thanks. Just wanted to know if anyone got to install it on their V6 because the factory spoiler on V6 is different from the GT one.
Sponsored