GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
If you had a choice and price is not an issue. Which would you choose for the devil in blue ? :D
IMG_5688.jpg
Sponsored

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
What are your goals? Daily driver? Dyno queen? What are your power goals?

OP
OP
GTRacerX.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
What are your goals? Daily driver? Dyno queen? What are your power goals?
Unlimited Power. :D

[ame]

It's not a daily driver now. I have a box on wheels for that - Ford Flex.
Yeah I know major tranny and driveline upgrades. Short block build,
and Chassis Stiffening. ;)

Last edited:

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ultimately for a max build there's no question that I would go with the Boostworks twins as well. It's personal choice but I don't like all that heat in the engine bay.
I went Whipple myself as I believe it is the best for the street with zero lag and great mid range power. Turbos won't spool up til nearly 4K but will make more power after that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GTRacerX.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
Boost Works

Ultimately for a max build there's no question that I would go with the Boostworks twins as well. It's personal choice but I don't like all that heat in the engine bay.
I went Whipple myself as I believe it is the best for the street with zero lag and great mid range power. Turbos won't spool up til nearly 4K but will make more power after that.
Like the placement of the turbos with Boost Works, your spot on with regards to the Heat. Whipple is used on the Shelby Super Snakes. Roush because of the warranty.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Most guys in this page are Whipple guys. If you go S/C I would do the Roush. Awesome power combined with the most important part of FI...............Stability. Whipple are problematic for the most part. Centrifugals rip crank shafts apart and no power til upper RPMs. Thats all.

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Most guys in this page are Whipple guys. If you go S/C I would do the Roush. Awesome power combined with the most important part of FI...............Stability. Whipple are problematic for the most part. Centrifugals rip crank shafts apart and no power til upper RPMs. Thats all.
Whipple is very proactive to fix any issues whether it is installation related or not. They have by far the best support of any of them. Power potential is also greater with the Whipple when compared to the roush.
It's up for debate of course but I believe all the broken cranks have been from improper balancer installation. Their has been no proof or consistency to show otherwise.

AmericanLegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
Most guys in this page are Whipple guys.........Whipple are problematic for the most part.......
I was under the impression that whipple had a very high quality kit.

Roush or TVS seem a close second for well engineered, dependable supercharger systems? Thoughts from those that actually have them as daily drivers?

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
:lol: better go check your information.

In fact on all accounts go check

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Another vote for Boostworks' twin turbo.

If you want Unlimited power you need TT. You can read about lots of people who went with other options and ended up switching to TT in the end anyway after wanting more power. I too wouldn't like the Hellion kit because of the heat in the engine bay. BW's low mounting of the turbos is much better for that. And since it's not your DD you dont have to worry much about the turbos being near the ground.

What kind of fuel do you plan on using? You'll need E85.
Sponsored