Sponsored

Don't give us a bad name

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Today I saw the most cringe worthy thing. Two guys in a 05-07 mustang, the passenger leaning out the window cat calling every woman they passed all the while the driver is going about 5mph and backing up traffic. And at every light it was an engine rev and small burnout. Heard a couple people say "typical mustang driver". Sickened my soul.

Before you go and do something stupid, remember stereotypes usually exist for a reason and we don't need to give people more reasons to hate us.
Sponsored

Crossroads

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP FRPP2
Nice sentiment, but I believe the proverbial "horse" has already left the barn on this one.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Hate em back. Works for me!:shrug:

My_Coyote

Howl'n in the Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ford need to pay some dollars like Dodge and put the Mustang in some go fast movies. Gotta like those Vin Diesel Dodge commercials.
Fools drives Dodges too, all you have to do google hellcat crashes

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Meh ... don't be so old. :headbonk:

I'd cat call some women hanging out the window if I could but sometimes it's to hard just to get out of the car :)

Sponsored

5LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt base 6spd mans transmission
My mustang is my first ford. I already knew the stigma attached to these kind of cars. But I've never been one to care of others opinions. People in general I dislike. If I could live alone on a mountain with a twisty road. I'd be in heaven.

Don't like the stigma. Be different. Be the change others see and all will be right as rain.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Haha, funny thing is that I saw something similar. There was a young dude rolling a 5.0 blasting some cringe worthy hip-hop. I was getting outta my ride and 2 ladies walked past me. I was like "ugh, what a douche!" The 2 ladies laughed. I looked at them and said, "dont date dudes like that" as they were young. They laughed again and said "definitely!" And "nice ride" to me and we all went our separate ways.

Holyfenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Haha, funny thing is that I saw something similar. There was a young dude rolling a 5.0 blasting some cringe worthy hip-hop. I was getting outta my ride and 2 ladies walked past me. I was like "ugh, what a douche!" The 2 ladies laughed. I looked at them and said, "dont date dudes like that" as they were young. They laughed again and said "definitely!" And "nice ride" to me and we all went our separate ways.
Cool story bro. I will definitely tell my grandkids one day.

Sponsored

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
On the way home from dinner tonight with my wife and daughter in the car, a car full of young girls pulled up next to me and revved their engine to get my attention (in a 4 door sedan, us in the Mustang). I just waived and pulled off, they started hollering something but I could not make it out.

Sort of the opposite of what you're saying here!

Spartanator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Stage 3 Roush
Damn, I should have taken a picture of the "Harley Davidson S550" at my local car show. Tool couldn't even use the clutch, haven't seen anything buck that bad in a long time. I can't say that I don't hoon around a bit but I don't behave in such a manner that I should be shot.

OP
OP

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Damn, I should have taken a picture of the "Harley Davidson S550" at my local car show. Tool couldn't even use the clutch, haven't seen anything buck that bad in a long time. I can't say that I don't hoon around a bit but I don't behave in such a manner that I should be shot.
I'm all for hooning every now and then but 1. You need to know what you're doing and 2. You shouldn't be ruining others day. Il take en empty back road over burn outs in busy city intersections any day.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Today I saw the most cringe worthy thing. Two guys in a 05-07 mustang, the passenger leaning out the window cat calling every woman they passed all the while the driver is going about 5mph and backing up traffic. And at every light it was an engine rev and small burnout. Heard a couple people say "typical mustang driver". Sickened my soul.

Before you go and do something stupid, remember stereotypes usually exist for a reason and we don't need to give people more reasons to hate us.
get a life, pal :lol:
Sponsored