Sponsored

Ingot silver.. Fastest color option? Dyno graphs included

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
I thought this thread had gone on way to long with as a friendly discussion backed by factual data.

It's good to see it's now degenerated to character bashing and name calling, as I'm quite sure it's a requirement for online forums.:D
I think its about time for Godwins law to start showing up
Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
[MENTION=21048]Dirty-EB-Chicago[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8645]Dirtleg[/MENTION] I am pretty sure both your charts are inaccurate as neither of you have white accounted for.... I will say that according to my laboratory grade butt dyno the white auto V6 that I have on loan from ford (while my black pony pack manual EB is getting upgraded under warranty to ensure it stops leaking electrolytes) is much MUCH slower.

Therefore I would almost accept the excuse that the white mustang piece of pie/lifesaver is just so small it cant be seen. ALMOST a valid excuse, except it is not in the color key anywhere so therefore I know your tests are invalid.

After following the scientific process I have determined this speed discrepancy is because it is the lightest color. I therefore have determined that the darker the color the faster the car. Which is corroborated by my earlier Usain bolt evidence.

As a side more serious note, I do now see why people thing anything less than a V8 is under powered! I only test drove manuals when I was shopping and after having my manual EB for a few months this auto V6 does really feel slow. Just wanted to give a perspective, I know it has to do with the low end torque blah blah blah. Just wanted to throw some subjective opinions out there. Might make a thread later with a more detailed write up, as I think it mike give people doing research while shopping for a car some insight.

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
[MENTION=21048]Dirty-EB-Chicago[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8645]Dirtleg[/MENTION] I am pretty sure both your charts are inaccurate as neither of you have white accounted for.... I will say that according to my laboratory grade butt dyno the white auto V6 that I have on loan from ford (while my black pony pack manual EB is getting upgraded under warranty to ensure it stops leaking electrolytes) is much MUCH slower.

Therefore I would almost accept the excuse that the white mustang piece of pie/lifesaver is just so small it cant be seen. ALMOST a valid excuse, except it is not in the color key anywhere so therefore I know your tests are invalid.

After following the scientific process I have determined this speed discrepancy is because it is the lightest color. I therefore have determined that the darker the color the faster the car. Which is corroborated by my earlier Usain bolt evidence.

As a side more serious note, I do now see why people thing anything less than a V8 is under powered! I only test drove manuals when I was shopping and after having my manual EB for a few months this auto V6 does really feel slow. Just wanted to give a perspective, I know it has to do with the low end torque blah blah blah. Just wanted to throw some subjective opinions out there. Might make a thread later with a more detailed write up, as I think it mike give people doing research while shopping for a car some insight.
Dammit how did i remember DIB but forgot oxford white. My science career is over :mad:

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
This lifesaber charto almost had done fooled me.. almosts. but you made one fatal error in your scienctifical process-ez. THERE IS NO GOLD MUSTANGO! Thought you had us fooled with your science/maths. I saw this yesterday and went into a liqour and drug indused science rage to generate a moar accuratiable chart thats not just errantly making up colors to direct you narrative.
[/url]via Imgflip Pie Chart Maker[/IMG]
:clap2::thumbsup::clap2:​
Well you have me dead to rights on one very minor technicality. My super accurate, unquestionably legit chart is not specifically Mustang specific as pointed out by the full rainbow of colors on display for the purposes of power levels knowledge.
My first step into this dangerous, chemically dependent world of fake, unfake, real, pure, misleading, accurate, sciences tech theoretical facts was initiated by reading the title of this thread and not automatically inserting the word "Mustang" into the title.
So in the essence of essentially giving you essential information you received a non brand specific chart specifically designed not to be specific.
Let the chastising begin.

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR

yomomma, the truth is white has zero fast level as accurately displayed in my credible, highly accurate chart.

And on your serious note. Having driven all 3 motors myself, albeit the GT was a stick where the V6 an auto but I've driven the EB in both configurations. (I rent cars often for work) the auto's just felt slow until you really stepped into them and they downshifted a few gears. Then they were okay. I still prefer a stick myself.

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
Well you have me dead to rights on one very minor technicality. My super accurate, unquestionably legit chart is not specifically Mustang specific as pointed out by the full rainbow of colors on display for the purposes of power levels knowledge.
My first step into this dangerous, chemically dependent world of fake, unfake, real, pure, misleading, accurate, sciences tech theoretical facts was initiated by reading the title of this thread and not automatically inserting the word "Mustang" into the title.
So in the essence of essentially giving you essential information you received a non brand specific chart specifically designed not to be specific.
Let the chastising begin.
HAHAHA this is my favorite thread of ever. good job boys. lets take this into next week yeah?
Sponsored