Sponsored

Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach 2017

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Just wondering if many people on this forum were planning to go? I sure am. Also was hoping for some help/guidance from the MW veterans.

Several years ago I was at myrtle on a family vacation and all week we were wondering why there were so many mustangs around. Come to find out at the end of our week that it was mustang week! At the time I still had my first car which was a 2000 Blue V6, but we had taken my moms SUV to the beach, due to some stupid reason like it having more room for rear passengers and luggage or something. :p I ended up getting rid of the car and have never made it back but always have wanted to. Now that I've got my new mustang I am ready for my return. :D

Now I was hoping people could give me some advice on what all is going on during the week. I have seen little bits here about different events and its honestly a bit over whelming to me. The big thing I remember is going to a big show with all mustangs and lots of vendors and such. I think I would like to participate in a show for the experience. I am not looking to win any trophies as mine is my DD (therefore getting more beat-up by the day) and I know there are plenty of people who have dropped way more money and time on their cars than myself. If I am going to do a show I would probably have it professionally detailed before hand though and maybe do a bit of paint touch-up.

Thanks for any help/advice. Hope to see some M6G people there!
Sponsored

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
I'll be there with my '16. There are plenty events to attend and usually some unofficial meets and what not. Check out mustangweek.com for event info. Last year we had a mustang6g meet and the turnout was pretty good. Not sure if there's gonna be one this year. I always look forward to meeting new people there and talking shop.