• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Koni Yellow Struts/Shocks (SoCal)

beeks22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
I have a set of Koni Yellow adjustable struts and shocks for 15-17 S550 Mustang. Sold my car and removed these, have about 7k miles on them.

Only issue is slight rub mark on both front struts from tires rubbing on very hard turns. Cosmetic only, no damage to struts. Comes with everything pictured.

Pictures here:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78622

Asking $500 plus shipping
Sponsored

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
Would you sell just the rears?

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
The fronts shipped?

OP
OP

beeks22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
If both of you (yellow05gt and TunaFish15) both buy then I will separate. PM'ed both of you.