OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Or just buy mine
i know they say beggars cant be choosers but im really not a fan of most of the mustang colors. I'd prefer Guard, White, Magnetic and Black in no particular order. Really not fond of the others that much.

kornflake7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Like others have said don't touch that car, I got my 15 gt premium pp with recaros for 31k out the door about a month ago. 10k miles no accidents etc.

trekkar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
still looking
Does it need to be a 2015? You should be able to find a brand new 40k msrp mustang for 32k range if your NJ. Koons Ford is only a few hours away.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Note it has non-OEM tire(s). Probably some lousy cheapest shit. Tell them to know $1k off the price for that.
General G-Max are not lousy cheap shit. Much better than the OEM shit tires they put on these cars. I'd be more worried about the huge gash in the tire and the other red flags all over this car.

Either way OP, don't do it. Overpriced and clearly abused. Walk away, no run away from this car.

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Does it need to be a 2015? You should be able to find a brand new 40k msrp mustang for 32k range if your NJ. Koons Ford is only a few hours away.
Not necessarily a 15 (unless it's guard green then yes lol) but just a used one and 15s are cheaper than 16s in most cases. I didn't see any at koons that met the prerequisites for me

General G-Max are not lousy cheap shit. Much better than the OEM shit tires they put on these cars. I'd be more worried about the huge gash in the tire and the other red flags all over this car.

Either way OP, don't do it. Overpriced and clearly abused. Walk away, no run away from this car.
Have already walked. Told the salesman why and asked him to let me know when the next premium performance pack came in.
Sponsored