Sponsored

Opinions on this 15 gt...?

AlyourPal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
I used cars.com.. you can set it up to alert you when a new car matching your search criteria is listed. Mine was listed one morning, I went out and bought it that night. Got a great deal.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
I used cars.com.. you can set it up to alert you when a new car matching your search criteria is listed. Mine was listed one morning, I went out and bought it that night. Got a great deal.
how far away did you travel for it?

Ryan P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jap Crap
cargurus.com is another good one.

To echo what others have said, do not buy this car. It's not a good deal at all.

As far as selling your car if you don't have the title....that makes no difference whatsoever. You can still sell your car if you have a lien on it. The only difference is the check from the buyer will be made out to you and the bank you hold the loan with. Basically one check to pay off the loan, and another to you that will cover the asking price. That is unless you owe more than it's worth, then you are screwed......

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
cargurus.com is another good one.

To echo what others have said, do not buy this car. It's not a good deal at all.

As far as selling your car if you don't have the title....that makes no difference whatsoever. You can still sell your car if you have a lien on it. The only difference is the check from the buyer will be made out to you and the bank you hold the loan with. Basically one check to pay off the loan, and another to you that will cover the asking price. That is unless you owe more than it's worth, then you are screwed......
gotcha. so it should be pretty simple overall to actually sell the car on my own?

AlyourPal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
how far away did you travel for it?
That was a reason I picked it up that night... the handful I was seeing were all some distance away. It notified me that one matching my description was listed at a dealer that happened to be about 20 miles from my house. So that factored in my decision to pull the trigger so quickly.

Sponsored

Ryan P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jap Crap
gotcha. so it should be pretty simple overall to actually sell the car on my own?
Very easy. The only thing you may want to do is make your bank aware that you are selling the car and to have the title forwarded to a local branch. If you have the loan with a small credit union or local bank, that's usually not a an issue. If you have it with Chase or one of the big banks, it's a requirement.

That way when you and the buyer meet, you go to your local bank and do the money transfer via wire, certified bank check, etc., and sign the title over to them right then and there. The teller can notarize it and the deal is done. That simple.

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Very easy. The only thing you may want to do is make your bank aware that you are selling the car and to have the title forwarded to a local branch. If you have the loan with a small credit union or local bank, that's usually not a an issue. If you have it with Chase or one of the big banks, it's a requirement.

That way when you and the buyer meet, you go to your local bank and do the money transfer via wire, certified bank check, etc., and sign the title over to them right then and there. The teller can notarize it and the deal is done. That simple.
Financed 0% with Ford Motor Credit Company

ZombieHunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red California Special
I would never, ever buy that car too many issues already, clearly someone who didn't care for the car or just plain abused it owned it, the seats were prolly changed due to the air bags going off.. surely more issues will show up later.. keep looking I had to get a car shipped in from another state but the dealer took care of all of it. dealers trade cars all the time... tell them what you want and let them find it if they can't go to the next dealer..

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Just an FYI I got my 2015 GT PP for less than than not too long ago in Connecticut, 2k Miles, clean title, pristine condition. Had UPR Catch Can, Hood Struts, and window tint.

If I were you I would keep looking

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
I would never, ever buy that car too many issues already, clearly someone who didn't care for the car or just plain abused it owned it, the seats were prolly changed due to the air bags going off.. surely more issues will show up later.. keep looking I had to get a car shipped in from another state but the dealer took care of all of it. dealers trade cars all the time... tell them what you want and let them find it if they can't go to the next dealer..
Theyre factory recarros so im not sure that thats true... But yes they do trade all the time but not normally for used cars.

Just an FYI I got my 2015 GT PP for less than than not too long ago in Connecticut, 2k Miles, clean title, pristine condition. Had UPR Catch Can, Hood Struts, and window tint.

If I were you I would keep looking
GT Premium?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
GT Premium?[/QUOTE]

Yes With the Performance Pack the original sticker was just under 40k

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
stay the f away from that car it looks like its been beat the shit and back unless you pay 20k for it dont do it

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
GT Premium?
Yes With the Performance Pack the original sticker was just under 40k[/QUOTE]

Mind if i ask how much you got yours for?

stay the f away from that car it looks like its been beat the shit and back unless you pay 20k for it dont do it
Sure if i get 20k offered for it though ill probably get it :lol::cheers:
Sponsored