Sponsored

GT350 LE...you don't see this every day!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Is it the picture or does the paint match actually not look right between the door and the fender? Anyway, cool idea. Basically ruined any psuedo-increased resale value of a true 50th car but WTF do I care (or him?).
Don't know where you guys get the idea these cars are increasing in value...?? Look at the ones for sale...no increases that I can see?? His car, his money, his likes! I love it. Now it doesn't look like the rest of them. Could you imagine going to an all LE show?? Boring!!!!
Sponsored

Am1nal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT w/ Performance Pack
I have always loved the gt350 front end! Looks great!

Reactions: JWS

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
Sad, very sad.
It ain't about future money...
It is about a very unique car ruined by a temporary owner
Mustang has a history of 'build it your way' since 1965 and I highly commend that attitude--buy a stock base car and then build it your way, but don't start with a limited edition model.

Right now I'd pay exceptional money for a 2001 DHG Bullitt (I'd pay Original MSRP for a low mile garage queen).

But everyone I find with decent miles appears to have been through the hands of a temporary owner who had to do it 'his way' and then move on from a ruined car...impossible to find unique original parts (suspension, exhaust) all gone with the wind..............
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Ford-M...ash=item25bb63bb6a:g:pGQAAOSw8w1X4aGE&vxp=mtr

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
PENSACOLA MCA

While perusing the rides at the MCA National show in Pensacola today I came across this. It's number 795 (maybe 745, I forget lol). He did a full GT350 front end conversion. Panel figment was spot on as was the paint match.
Hey, that's me! Look at me! I'm an Old Man!

Thank God I've still got my Hair!

Wait a minute, I don't have my hair!

Thank God I've still got my Hat!

0745/1964
PENSACOLA.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hey, that's me! Look at me! I'm an Old Man!

Thank God I've still got my Hair!

Wait a minute, I don't have my hair!

Thank God I've still got my Hat!

0745/1964
Great job JW !! Your vision was pretty ballsy!! Don't listen to the nay Sayers!!!

Reactions: JWS

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
It's not permanent... it could be easily put back.

Only with Greater Effort than it took to change Everything, and I Mean Everything. Once it Starts, there is No Going Back. Besides, why would I want Too? I have the Car I've Always Wanted.

Last edited:

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Sad, very sad.
It ain't about future money...
It is about a very unique car ruined by a temporary owner
Mustang has a history of 'build it your way' since 1965 and I highly commend that attitude--buy a stock base car and then build it your way, but don't start with a limited edition model.

Right now I'd pay exceptional money for a 2001 DHG Bullitt (I'd pay Original MSRP for a low mile garage queen).

But everyone I find with decent miles appears to have been through the hands of a temporary owner who had to do it 'his way' and then move on from a ruined car...impossible to find unique original parts (suspension, exhaust) all gone with the wind..............
I'm not a Temporary Owner! I've waited 50 Years for this Car, since my '68 AMX. I Ordered it (1st Time I've Done That) and waited for Delivery and Modified it (with Much More to come) and it Will Stay in My Family.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Is it the picture or does the paint match actually not look right between the door and the fender? Anyway, cool idea. Basically ruined any psuedo-increased resale value of a true 50th car but WTF do I care (or him?).
The Parts of the Car that are True 50th Remain. That's Why I Bought the Car, for Those Features. Everything Else on the 50th is Available to Anyone, just about Anywhere. It's the Other Parts that are More Valuable (To Me) that Give it the Look I Want. A Luxury Version of the 350 or a Sportier Version of the 50th, That I Think Looks Better.

Last edited:

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
If you really want to know what this car means to me, check out the video I made to try and win one, a few years ago.