Sponsored

Engine blew up

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Lol, sorry, I didn't mean that people know the difference between GT and EB. What I wanted to say was people give me compliments about the exhaust sound and shape of coupe. Some of my friends told me that coupe look cooler than vert as well. I thought vert looks cooler than coupe...:shrug: Well, everyone has different preference I guess...
I'd have to say, anyone who thinks the coupe looks better than the vert is an idiot and I would not hang out with them. :D

But that is my personal opinion.... :p

Yea, the vert is a great car... more headroom in the back as well (with the top up or down), plenty of trunk space and the lines are amazing. Even 5-year-old kids walk up and say "wow, the lines on that car is amazing. Much better than the coupe."

It must be true. ;)
Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
What does your convertible have anything to do with the engine blowing up on these cars?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Nope, the drop top ruins the lines of the car.
It degrades the looks a little but nothing like previous gens some of which were horrendous. I doubt many people would take off more than a tenth of a point on a 10 pint scale for the 6th gen verts.
Sponsored