Sponsored

SC Owners...looking for Tint and Stripe Shop

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Hello All,

Recently moved down to Lexington SC from Connecticut and would like to find out about any reputable shops for striping and tinting for my 2016 GT. Someone I talked to recently mentioned Evening Shade in Florence SC so any input would be great. I'm really not one to tint but would that help with heat down here or more just for looks?

Thanks!!
Steve
Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I moved to Charleston from NJ 4.5 years ago, and tint is a MUST down here. I had the tint done on my 2016 here in Charleston, but that's a bit of a drive for you.

One thing about tint here - the police are very particular about it, and the shops are required to put a certification sticker on the driver's window (hidden) to certify that they're not exceeding the legal tint laws.

JR

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Hello All,

Recently moved down to Lexington SC from Connecticut and would like to find out about any reputable shops for striping and tinting for my 2016 GT. Someone I talked to recently mentioned Evening Shade in Florence SC so any input would be great. I'm really not one to tint but would that help with heat down here or more just for looks?

Thanks!!
Steve
Did you get this done yet?

bbudman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I know I am kind of late but if you haven't had the vehicle tinted and if you feel up to taking a drive up to North Carolina I would recommend calling Jeff Wright at Tint Wizard in Whiteville, NC. He does great work and has done vehicles for me in the past!

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
For future reference I just had mine done at Palmetto Tint of of Rivers Avenue in North Charleston. I'm very pleased with the results and will be taking any other cars I buy in the future to them.

Sponsored

gamecoc430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Looking for someone near Lexington/Columbia SC to install hood, top, trunk stripes. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

gamecoc430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks, Jeremy, not exactly the news I'd hoped for. I hope that means they're just that good! Car isn't expected to be delivered until the middle of August so maybe that gives me time to talk to them. At this point I really just need a good estimate from them. I'd like to have it done before I even bring her home. I'll do my best. Thanks again for the info.

Bob A.

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Thanks, Jeremy, not exactly the news I'd hoped for. I hope that means they're just that good! Car isn't expected to be delivered until the middle of August so maybe that gives me time to talk to them. At this point I really just need a good estimate from them. I'd like to have it done before I even bring her home. I'll do my best. Thanks again for the info.

Bob A.
Getting the estimate was easy. Coordinating the work was extremely difficult. They're a bit understaffed, I think is the main issue. Hope you can get yours done.
Sponsored