Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cr3group.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang premium
It's not only the $$$ savings, it somewhat of a principle issue...be responsive and give good customer service. $20.00 saved buys me lunch, gas or allows me to buy another mod
Sponsored

2016Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Wow I didn't even realize Alex left until reading this thread . I've had very positive experiences with Alex thru this forum , usually answering my PMs same day . Sucks to hear he's gone

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
its kinda getting funny how many of yall don't want to look at the other threads about the same situation, especially in the their own Vendor Area. Then you question why Alex isnt getting back to you. Guess in this day and age, everything has to be served on a silver platter

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60046
The Title is "A Farewell from AMAlex!"

Then if you look at post #170 http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52825&page=12 then if you do some searching in that link, then you may be able to find your answer

OP
OP
stangchief

stangchief

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cr3group.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang premium
Thanks to those of you that sent me a PM providing me the mustang6g discount code. I didn't receive one from Will at AM until I posted my frustration on AM's Facebook page. Got the code and saved 6% but still disappointed in their (his) slow lack of response.

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Thanks to those of you that sent me a PM providing me the mustang6g discount code. I didn't receive one from Will at AM until I posted my frustration on AM's Facebook page. Got the code and saved 6% but still disappointed in their (his) slow lack of response.
You should expect that from him. Saw other people complaining about him on Facebook too. To bad they lost Alex, but if he is enjoying his new position on the Video team, then good for him :headbang:

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
They disappeared from Mustang Evolution as well, mods were going to try and get another dedicated rep.

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
So, long story short I am trying to by several items from American Muscle and after searching this forum for information about how to obtain a discount code, I tried sending a private message to both Alex and Will who show to be the Mustang6g forum contacts for AM. After 2-3 days respectively, I got no response. I see where several others got slow responses too. On Will's profile, it shows his last name and the general phone number for AM, So I called it this morning hoping to get in touch with him and obtain a code. I tell "Cody" what I am trying to do. He says "hold on for a second and let me see if I can track him (Will) down." I wait 18 minutes and finally hang up. I call back and get a young girl. I explain to her what is going on. She apologizes and says "I promise I won't keep you on hold long, let me try to find someone that can help." She comes back about a minute later and says "you have to contact the people on the forum to help you". Well, no S**T, that is what started this conversation, neither Alex or Will are returning PM's on the forum. I explain again. She says "let me try to message them through our internal system". I wait for 2 minutes.....she says "they are not responding." Well, again welcome to my world I say. All in all, still have not heard from anyone and I'm still waiting to place an order. In the big picture, I can't imagine that someone over the phone can't give a 6% mustang6g (as attested to by other forum members) over the phone or 10% for that matter. But since one of my items is an MMD spoiler that AM is the sole seller of I guess I will have to wait. Trust me, if I could buy it from CJ Pony or somewhere else after this hassle I would. :crazy:
Hey Stangchief,

As I said on Facebook, I do want to apologize for the delay and for the trouble on the phone. Our Phone reps should definitely have provided you with the discount and I will make sure that this gets fixed moving forward.

Alex joined our video team and is hitting everyone with awesome product reviews and is busy smiling in front of the camera which is super exciting. Go check him out! That being said, I am stepping up here to make sure our 6G guys get hooked up but we are adding staff to make sure I can be in here more often! Unfortunately, I can only stretch so thin! Luckily, in a few weeks that will not be the case any more.

I did receive a PM from you on Sunday 11/6 and replied Tuesday 11/8. I wish I would have been able to see it and reply on Monday but unfortunately I did not. Once we get some more staff in the door, the response times will be back up to par.

I'm not one to make excuses for a delay or for any trouble someone had with our company, so I want to apologize and let you know that this will not be the case moving forward.

In all honesty, the thing I am most upset about is the hold times that you went through to not get anything done! That should not have happened.

If you don't mind, shoot me over a PM with your email address, I want to reach out and see what I can do.

-Will

Last edited:

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
They didnt reply to my pm either, sorry about your trouble.
Hey man, Sorry about the delay!

I went through all of my PM's Yesterday and hit everyone back with a code! Just wanted to make sure you received one also?

Are they a one time use only thing, since they are tied to your email??
No sir! The Mustang6g code does not expire

I've used the same one for years.. sorry. They are surprisingly difficult to contact at times.
The code does not expire and you will be able to use it for years to come! Sorry about the delayed response time Agent!

sorry to hear that, I mean I have dealt with them before to source certain things and they have always been pretty responsive.
We appreciate that Paul! If you ever need anything, we're here to help!

AM support on this website has been virtually non existant since Alex left.
SoCal,

We are staffing up to make sure our response times and service is up to exactly where we want it to be!

Wow I didn't even realize Alex left until reading this thread . I've had very positive experiences with Alex thru this forum , usually answering my PMs same day . Sucks to hear he's gone
Alex is still with the company but has moved over to our Video team!

If anyone has any questions or needs help with anything, feel free to shoot me a PM or email ([email protected]) and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

-Will

Detom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Hey man, Sorry about the delay!

I went through all of my PM's Yesterday and hit everyone back with a code! Just wanted to make sure you received one also?

No sir! The Mustang6g code does not expire

The code does not expire and you will be able to use it for years to come! Sorry about the delayed response time Agent!

We appreciate that Paul! If you ever need anything, we're here to help!

SoCal,

We are staffing up to make sure our response times and service is up to exactly where we want it to be!

Alex is still with the company but has moved over to our Video team!

If anyone has any questions or needs help with anything, feel free to shoot me a PM or email ([email protected]) and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

-Will
Hi Will

Have you registered in the forum and via PM and Mail unfortunately until now no answer. Too bad for Alex it would be a small thing to care to the catalog at the top of the list to Germany. Does not go to discount code.

If you do not need it anymore with the order catalog, it is sad!
I am very dejected by you! I am long-term customer with you!

greetings

Tom

Sponsored

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Hi Will

Have you registered in the forum and via PM and Mail unfortunately until now no answer. Too bad for Alex it would be a small thing to care to the catalog at the top of the list to Germany. Does not go to discount code.

If you do not need it anymore with the order catalog, it is sad!
I am very dejected by you! I am long-term customer with you!

greetings

Tom
Hey man,

Are you looking for a catalog? I know our mailer does not ship the catalogs to Germany but I can see what I can do about getting one shipped and sent!

PM me your address!

-Will

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Guys...

Vendors have work hours too. They possibly enjoy weekends off with their family. They take vacations and have lives....

Dude missed a message sent on a SUNDAY and hit him back TUESDAY.

Anyhow... thank you for the service AM.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
It's in the vendor section under American Muscle. I posted the code. Look for a thread that says something like discount code.
Sponsored