Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
WOW. They are a mess. The have been in business long than a few months, too.

I believe Voodoo (user here that has Elite member as their title) is Sam, too. I have tried to piece the puzzle together from older posts over here. That person has a 2005 white Mustang GT and so does Sam or at least he used to. I believe my detective skills are accurate on this, too. If I am wrong, I will say sorry for the association....but my gut tells me I am not.
That makes so much sense! He was fanboy'ing their stuff from day one.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ETCH

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
Just had a nice long "have at you" with them on Facebook...here's the breakdown:

Carbon Dynamics is responding to your activity on the page

2:56pmShow Images

Carbon DynamicsHi Brian, we appreciate your feedback but we do not allow complaints or things of that nature on our public posts. Feel free to direct any commentary and opinions to our private message. Thanks.

Brian I would if you guys actually responded to posts. No worries, I'll contact everyone by PM and share other's experiences with your company. None of them good of course.

3:00pmShow Images

Carbon DynamicsHello brian, We respond to every posts made to our facebook page. We also refrain from settling disputes on forum sites and facebook groups. This isn't part of our resolution process. All complaints should be directed to us via private message or email.

Thanks again.

Brian LOL you gotta be shitting me right? You realize that over on Mustang6G your name is mud? A spoiler that was so poorly packaged it was damaged before receipt...and the buyer is still waiting for a refund. Another buyer has spent weeks trying to get ahold of you by phone, email and PM on facebook and he got absolutely nothing...UNTIL he filed a paypal dispute.
You guys need to pull your heads out of your asses, hire some customer service professionals (as you clearly have none) and get your shit together cause the word is spreading like wildfire...Carbon Dynamics doesn't give a crap about taking care of customers.

Brian dont' bother replying...I won't be ordering anything from you, and I'll keep spreading the word about how bad your company is...until you fix it

3:08pmShow Images

Carbon DynamicsThere are 2 sides to every story. I'm assuming the buyer you're referring to is Steven stein. We have sent him a return label to return the defective product for a full refund. This is part of our refund process, our terms of services is available on our website and every buyer agreed to it before placing their orders. Most of these buyers prefer to settle disputes with lots of smokes and fire works, we typically refrain from engaging with these sorts of things. All disputes should be directed to us via pm or email. Thanks.

Brian LOL, I myself have messaged you at least a dozen times about your rear valence (that still isn't available BTW) and your wheel options. In fact, many of those emails I've had to repeat myself because I've received TWO responses....yep, two out of over a dozen attempts to get info.
There's no "other side of the story here". Your customer service sucks.

3:11pmShow Images

Carbon DynamicsWe are a relatively new company, we launched a few months ago and we have became quite popular since then (which also adds to the pressures to make products very fast). Things are getting better and they will get better with time. It's not the end of the world.

I understand that you might be upset, and rightfully so, but we are working to make things better and more efficient around here.

Brian that's good to hear, you can start by hiring someone who actually answers your phone and emails as I have yet to get ahold of anyone by that method.

3:15pmShow Images

Carbon DynamicsWe have a new phone number it's 4842020866 and our new email address is [email protected]

Perhaps you were reaching us via the old number and email.

Brian Honestly I would've purchased one of these wheels two months ago but since you failed to respond to any of my questions I took that as a sign that you weren't intersted in my business. It's a simple business practice...keep the customers informed and you'll never have to answer complaints like mine.

3:16pmShow Images

Carbon DynamicsI agree and I understand, no one is out to make customers angry. We are small group of people doing the best we can to make a vast amount of people satisfied.

Brian then I suggest you start with focusing a little more on providing information, and a little less on trying to design and release the newest item. You posted months ago that the rear valence was ready for release at any moment. And then nothing posted about it at all. We all know that China does the work on these wheels which is why you wait till you have an entire batch of them before you ship. So you have plenty of time to update FB on current projects.

3:21pmShow Images

Carbon DynamicsThese wheels aren't profitable, we make very little on them. We do batches because we only gain when they are done in batches. This is also why we do not stock them. Their profit margin is relatively low. Other companies that modify these type of wheels charge almost twice as much as we do. Our lower prices comes at price, no pun intended.

Brian I bet ya there is a motorhead out there who'd love to intern for you. Get one and have him spend their entire day on the phone, facebook, and replying to emails to give updates to orders, answer questions, and provide timelines (guestimated or otherwise). That will go a long way to improve your standing...at least in the Mustang community.
Someone once told me to not complain unless I could offer a solution. There you have it
Bro.... wow, no pulling punches.... lol I love it...now I just have to find someone else who makes these wheels. I really want one. I honestly don't think ill get my CD wheel. im sure next week ill be filing a claim again with pay pal

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I concur my friend. Its definitely him. I see him posting all over facebook as well. I think he's in one of the mustang groups I'm in.
Good! I knew that was him:D
That makes so much sense! He was fanboy'ing their stuff from day one.
Yep. You can see his post history on those CD posts, too. Hard to hide that stuff. Just like me with the Steeda stuff:lol:

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Just typical BS from CD.

Carbon DynamicsThere are 2 sides to every story. I'm assuming the buyer you're referring to is Steven stein. We have sent him a return label to return the defective product for a full refund. This is part of our refund process, our terms of services is available on our website and every buyer agreed to it before placing their orders. Most of these buyers prefer to settle disputes with lots of smokes and fire works, we typically refrain from engaging with these sorts of things. All disputes should be directed to us via pm or email. Thanks.
Yea ok. Two sides to every story. There's time where you can tell the buyer is being unreasonable and just wants to blast the company, but I doubt it's the case. And even if it were, I give benefit of the doubt to the buyer, because it's likely they had to put up with a lot of BS and wait a long time to get any sort of resolution.

Carbon DynamicsHi Brian, we appreciate your feedback but we do not allow complaints or things of that nature on our public posts. Feel free to direct any commentary and opinions to our private message. Thanks.
This explains everything. They can control their message on facebook. They can't do it here. That's their right, I suppose, but it just makes them shady.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
You will get your wheel!
they just posted on their facebook page.

Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I had no issues with my order.
It does take awhile tho.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Why do they all look warped in that pic?

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I'm going to take a wild guess that if they have that many of their customer's wheels at one time and are not shipping each one as they get done that they are outsourcing the work.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen Jason's wheel in person and it is nice and I'm not arguing that. What I'm saying is I wouldn't buy a paper clip from them because they have some, if not the worst customer service I have seen anywhere. It's all over the forum, the Internet, Faceyspace..... everywhere.

As I said, some people have made out fine and with only a prolonged wait time but as far as I've seen they are the minority and should consider themselves lucky.

Sponsored

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
I won't give Samuel (CD Owner), the anti-leo, Hillary loving guy a single dollar of mine. It started off with poor customer service when I was interested in the GT350 fenders and bumper, then when I saw his anti-leo comments on his Facebook.

Finally, the truth is coming out about him on here and S550 groups on FB. He deletes every post that he can that doesn't go his way.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I won't give Samuel (CD Owner), the anti-leo, Hillary loving guy a single dollar of mine. It started off with poor customer service when I was interested in the GT350 fenders and bumper, then when I saw his anti-leo comments on his Facebook.

Finally, the truth is coming out about him on here and S550 groups on FB. He deletes every post that he can that doesn't go his way.
He sounds like a prick.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Hates Leos...My kind of guy. Hope you never need one pal.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

LOL yeah, I inquired multiple times about their GT350 valence...which, according to facebook was finished and ready for release...months ago.

And then I asked multiple questions about the steering wheel in April...surprise-surprise those questions went unanswered.

Then the dumbass says "perhaps you called our old number or used our old email"....Bitch, I used the number and email you posted on YOUR OWN DAMN WEBSITE. Take that piss poor excuse and shove it.

Fuck these guys...and Fuck Sam...I hope someone robs his business so he has to call the cops.
Sponsored

Last edited: