Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Featuring Dramatically Improved Handling & Performance for First Responders

Steeda’s 2016 line of Police Interceptor Mustang Concepts create the ultimate blend of speed and handling for Police, Special Service, and Government Operations.

Background
'Speed Matters' means much more at Steeda than just a slogan - that's why we went 'all-in' with the Steeda Interceptor Mustangs. We know pursuit isn't like the movies - it's serious business and the aim is to end it quickly and safely. That means patrol officers need a vehicle with quick acceleration, stout top end, unmatched handling capabilities, and stop-on-a-dime braking abilities. We have been discretely building Marked, Unmarked and Special Service Vehicles for over 20 years for Local and State agencies, Special Forces Operations, and other Washington DC based governmental agencies, and we can easily integrate any required components to assure that our packages exceed specific agency mission requirements.

“The Steeda Police Interceptors are tested and proven law enforcement vehicles that reflect the do-anything commitment of Law Enforcement Agencies,” said Dario Orlando, President of Steeda Autosports, “We’ve selected specific components from that have been extensively race & track-tested – leaving nothing to chance for law enforcement agents.”

Details
Our unmarked 'undercover series' Interceptor Mustang offers the stealthy profile important for discrete patrol or surveillance and all of our undercover vehicles are purposely void of any exterior Steeda badging or nomenclature - optimized for undercover. If you want to go heavy duty and maintain discreteness - the Steeda Undercover Interceptor is your best choice.

Our marked 'black & white' Interceptor Mustangs provide the high profile sometimes needed for local patrol or aggressive city or highway pursuit when it matters most.

Marked or Unmarked
Steeda Interceptor Mustangs deliver increased horsepower and torque to provide greatly enhanced acceleration and top speed when it's needed most. Built on our Q500 and Q750 platforms, our heavy-duty track and race-tested suspension and powertrain components are specifically designed to withstand the most severe punishment the job can deliver while providing unparalleled power, handling and control. Special Nitto high-performance tires maximize grip in both dry and wet conditions.

Steeda Interceptor Mustangs are made in the USA specially for police/undercover duty and can be custom built to any bid specification. They are compatible with most commercially available police equipment and specialized ballistic protection options and are built with Steeda performance parts manufactured under rigorous ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Standards. So, whether you're reeling in a runner on the highway or closing fast on an urban emergency, we've got a Steeda Interceptor Mustang that can outperform anything else on the road today.

The Steeda Interceptor Mustangs are available immediately for sale from a select network of dealers worldwide under the Steeda Performance Vehicle Program.
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
The unmarked car would be badass to have :)

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Nice!

Maybe I will see one soon and give 'em a rev. Unfortunately, they will have to call in back up via Helo to keep up though. ;)

Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Love the rims on the unmarked car and that car looks sinister.

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Love the "poverty hubcaps" in the 1st pic !!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Nice!

Maybe I will see one soon and give 'em a rev. Unfortunately, they will have to call in back up via Helo to keep up though. ;)
:lol::lol:

Make sure you get this on video:D:first:

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Nice!

Haha! Not if we use our pro-wheel hop and increased deflection measures on ya! :D

Sponsored

x_man586

Thank you Diatoms
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Mustang GT m6
Damn all I ever drove was a worn out Crown Vic.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn all I ever drove was a worn out Crown Vic.
Not a fan. Fun side a me sure. they look cool, I might even enjoy getting pulled over by one. I'd definitely be interested in the flag sticker for my car lol. Just think it's over kill monetarily speaking. Crown Vics sufficient to get the every day job done.

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
I want information about those wheels on the stealth car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Steeda ya guys do great work. I just hope not to see one in my rear view lol. Can we grab these flags somewhere?

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Forget about the police car. I want them wheels on the second one.
Sponsored