OP

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
Yeah, paypal is a freaking joke. I have been screwed by them as the buyer and the seller before. I hate using them unless the buyer insists, and I always make them pay the fees.

Good luck getting your money back though! People suck! Do you have his home address? We could take a crew up and get your money back! :paddle:
From one fellow SC resident to another, that's tempting!
Sponsored

jaymayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silver 5.0
i guess I'm a scammer. Even tho I have 15 positive feedback a on eBay. ��
Just an fyi buying feedback is way different than selling.

I guess you forgot to mention the fact that there's 3/6 negative remarks on your seller feedback.

Notice:

Negative feedback rating Wanted more money for item before auction was over won item then backed out v***n ( 23Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49) More than a year ago
2004-2008 F-150 Edge Programmer (#251251585268) US $237.50
Negative feedback rating you asked for more money after the bid was done e***a ( 129Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) More than a year ago
2004-2012 F-150 Mirrors (#251251595124) US $55.99
Negative feedback rating Didn't honor his listings. No reserve free shipping won & he cancelled sale p***k ( 51Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99) More than a year ago
2004-2012 F-150 mud flaps (#251222827203) US $0.99

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
Go turbo, you've been threatening me . What makes you think by doing that will get what you want?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
He knows exactly what happen. I don't need to waste my time explaining it. I got better and bigger things to worry about this . Maybe I bought another set of mufflers and made money on "the set I guess I scammed" with the ones I sold to a different member. shit I could have 10 sets of these. I do make money of parts because I buy cheaper than retail. I bought 3 airaid intakes, because i got all 3 cheaper than 1 intake cost. And re sold them.
Yeah you do need to explain it. Where is his money?

OP
OP

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
He knows exactly what happen. I don't need to waste my time explaining it. I got better and bigger things to worry about this . Maybe I bought another set of mufflers and made money on "the set I guess I scammed" with the ones I sold to a different member. shit I could have 10 sets of these. I do make money of parts because I buy cheaper than retail. I bought 3 airaid intakes, because i got all 3 cheaper than 1 intake cost. And re sold them.
WTF!!! Pay me my money that you promised already! Would you like me to post pics of our texts messages with you stating you'd pay me back??

4/25 "I run a side business with selling aftermarket parts, so I can't put my business in jeopardy."
4/28 "I'm not here to f*** with people, unfortunately you get those crooks ..."
5/1 "Do not worry. I will give your money back. I'm not like that"

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
WTF!!! Pay me my money that you promised already! Would you like me to post pics of our texts messages with you stating you'd pay me back??

4/25 "I run a side business with selling aftermarket parts, so I can't put my business in jeopardy."
4/28 "I'm not here to f*** with people, unfortunately you get those crooks ..."
5/1 "Do not worry. I will give your money back. I'm not like that"
Post them up. People need to be aware. Contact a mod on here as well. You likely have already.

I knew the day would come where this site got big enough and we would get our first seller like this. Sucks for sure.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Go turbo, you've been threatening me . What makes you think by doing that will get what you want?
Thats kind of shitty of you.... what would you do in his shoes?
He has been waiting way too long for his parts/money , when you finally do respond all you give him is a lol smh. That is cold....
Do the right thing and get this straightened out bee.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
I hadn't had a problem with paypal for the 4-5 years I used them up until recently. I bought a set of retrofitted headlights from a guy and they came completely f***ed up. Went straight through paypal and to make a long story short when they were supposed to refund the money they claimed they needed the opposing party to tell them he received the package. I raised hell until they gave me my money. 6 months later I parted out my civic for my current mustang. Sold some guy my Flashpro (OBDII tuner). Little did I realize he sent the money as a gift. Hadn't had much experience selling so didn't take notice. 2 weeks later the SOB told his credit card company that he didn't authorize the payment. I had texts, emails, paypal screen shots from this individual and Paypal basically said I was screwed. I simply sent one last email saying I was going to every social media site I could think of and the better business bureau to report the nonsense that was going on, as 2 of the reps there even said this was a common scam. They gave me all of my money back. That pulling from ppl's accounts and coming up short is absolute bulls***t! The whole point of the company is to protect both ends. They collect money on every transaction they should have the money to back it.

Sponsored

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
Those are from people that don't understand that shipping on eBay isn't very accurate . So I asked from them to pay the difference? Big deal? He paid as a gift, so good luck getting your money back. Second of off, and the dude saying about the credit card, he will not get his money back if he used he's credit card because HE made the transfer . So he's credit card company would contact PayPal and then PayPal would contact me telling me there is a new claim open from a credit card company. It would work in my favor because HE made the transaction. So I DIDNT steal his credit card number. there is nothing he can do to get it back. I got off the phone with PayPal. I open he opens a claim threw PayPal, and watch him get pissed when it gets closed because he used GIFT! If he used the CC that would get closed because he was the one that "gave" me the money. Good luck GoTurbo! : D

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
GoTurbo as a buyer you should have all of his contact information.
If you still do not get a response from him, you should post up their information for the world to see.
Google searches can bring up a lot about a person.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Those are from people that don't understand that shipping on eBay isn't very accurate . So I asked from them to pay the difference? Big deal? He paid as a gift, so good luck getting your money back. Second of off, and the dude saying about the credit card, he will not get his money back if he used he's credit card because HE made the transfer . So he's credit card company would contact PayPal and then PayPal would contact me telling me there is a new claim open from a credit card company. It would work in my favor because HE made the transaction. So I DIDNT steal his credit card number. there is nothing he can do to get it back. I got off the phone with PayPal. I open he opens a claim threw PayPal, and watch him get pissed when it gets closed because he used GIFT! If he used the CC that would get closed because he was the one that "gave" me the money. Good luck GoTurbo! : D
Are you fucking serious??? You're a thief!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
GoTurbo as a buyer you should have all of his contact information.
If you still do not get a response from him, you should post up their information for the world to see.
Google searches can bring up a lot about a person.
Bingo!! Post up his info.

I cannot believe what I just read from that dude. He is flat keeping $400 of Go's money.

He needs to be exposed as this is a crime.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
I wouldn't bother with this guy anymore. Contact mods as suggested and call your credit card company or third party you went through to make the transaction and file a dispute. This guy's obviously not taking this seriously at all. His business sounds like a joke.
Sponsored