• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Brake Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Hi everyone,

I have for sale a set of Non-performance pack GT brakes...both front and rear. This will include front and rear calipers, rotors, pads, and emergency brake cables. Brakes only have 900 miles on them.

Price will be $550 or best offer. PICKUP ONLY (shipping would be WAYYY to expensive anyway you price it out).

I am also offering for an extra $50, I will paint the brakes for you. You all have seen pictures of the work that i have done and will apply the same process here with one exception, I won't use enamel brush paint because personally, I did not like the way it turned out. I will use VHT ceramic paint. It will be heat resistant up to 2500 degrees (way more than needed) and I promise a great finish. Colors available are found here (http://www.vhtpaint.com/high-heat/vh...eproof-coating).

Not pictured (forgot to include - back shields)

Pickup will be in Sacramento area. And...the best part, if you pick up the parts during the weekend (mornings preferred), I'll help install and bleed them no charge (savings of $300+).

I did this upgrade on my v6 (front's only since the rears are the same for both GT and v6 (I think). Well worth it. Ecoboost mustangs will benefit from this also.

Cheers,

Jason
IMG_0828.jpg
IMG_0829.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Ecoboost
You might want to reconsider you price dude. New OEMs from Ford for the front rotors and calipers are about 500ish. People are also selling their fronts for 300 used. Got mine for 250 for front caliper, rotors, shields and lines.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
You might want to reconsider you price dude. New OEMs from Ford for the front rotors and calipers are about 500ish. People are also selling their fronts for 300 used. Got mine for 250 for front caliper, rotors, shields and lines.
How much would you say the rears are? Considering the miles on them, I think front at $350-$400 seems right. Then you have the full rear setup with rotors, in which I am assuming is anyway from $150 to $200. Asking price is $50-$100 more than expected probably to account for lower offers? :shrug:

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Ecoboost
How much would you say the rears are? Considering the miles on them, I think front at $350-$400 seems right. Then you have the full rear setup with rotors, in which I am assuming is anyway from $150 to $200. Asking price is $50-$100 more than expected probably to account for lower offers? :shrug:
All Mustangs have the same rear setup, except for the GT350, so I don't really see why people would be buying them.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
All Mustangs have the same rear setup, except for the GT350, so I don't really see why people would be buying them.
Not quite true. V6 and EB base (non-PP) have non-vented rear discs. The EB PP and all GTs have the same rotors.

Sponsored

signal12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR 50 YEAR Ecoboost Convertable 6MT
How much would you take for just the rears?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just saw the pick up only. Sorry.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.