Sponsored

Don't give us a bad name

revtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Kids will be kids. Camaro, Dodge, Mustang.....Civic. I have seen morons in every vehicle ever made. Have you seen some of the morons on sport bikes? You just notice the Mustangs more because you own one.
Don't get too bunged up about it.
I cured my road rage by pretending everyone else on the street has Downs Syndrome. I would not chase down a mildly retarded person to beat them up. And if you really think about it the humans that drive like that ARE mildly retarded.
Sponsored

Spartanator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Stage 3 Roush
I'm all for hooning every now and then but 1. You need to know what you're doing and 2. You shouldn't be ruining others day. Il take en empty back road over burn outs in busy city intersections any day.
I'd never use line lock at an intersection unless it was in the desert with no one watching. Launch control however, very fun to use the feature to get away from Vanilla Ice in his dads BMW. Was used last night in fact!

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Nice sentiment, but I believe the proverbial "horse" has already left the barn on this one.
Left the barn and trampled the crowd...

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Today I saw the most cringe worthy thing. Two guys in a 05-07 mustang, the passenger leaning out the window cat calling every woman they passed all the while the driver is going about 5mph and backing up traffic. And at every light it was an engine rev and small burnout. Heard a couple people say "typical mustang driver". Sickened my soul.

Before you go and do something stupid, remember stereotypes usually exist for a reason and we don't need to give people more reasons to hate us.
From seeing what happens on this forum and seeing Mustang drivers in real life situations, two things come to mind.

1) A lot of GT drivers have a superiority complex, over the Internet and in person. They think they are God's gift to everything. Have a head bigger than a hot air balloon. No wonder Mustangs have a bad name. And yes... I said a lot of GT drivers. Not all, but a good amount are douchebags.

2) It's too much power for some people. They just can't handle it. By this, I mean they don't apply common sense to their driving. But I think this point has a strong correlation with the first point.

Nothing will change of this trend. If anything, it'll get worse.

Just my 0.02 cents. Take it however you like. We've all done some stupid stuff out on the road. I'm sure I've acted like a douchebag before. But the repetitive nature of this is the problem. Not something that just happens every now and then.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
one can buy a stang for cheap, once it becomes cheap, cheap people will obtain them.
Sponsored