• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Non PP GT front brakes

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corvette Grand Sport w/Z07, 2011 Golf TDI
Selling my non performance pack front brakes. $400 OBO local sale. Calipers (with brake hose attached), rotors, pads (70% life), and dust covers

Located in Northern California.

2928fti.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corvette Grand Sport w/Z07, 2011 Golf TDI
What do you want me to take another picture of?

Sponsored

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
This is a perfect setup for someone with an Ecoboost Premium or Base wanting to add some stopping power. Especially since it appears to include the lines and the dust covers.

I did this exact swap on my Ecoboost Premium. Factory EBM brake lines don't work on these calipers. So the fact that this sale includes them is a huge bonus. Also the dust shields are considerably smaller on the factory EBM setup, so that's another bonus that they're included.
IMG_20170411_015219_389.jpg

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
This is a perfect setup for someone with an Ecoboost Premium or Base wanting to add some stopping power. Especially since it appears to include the lines and the dust covers.

I did this exact swap on my Ecoboost Premium. Factory EBM brake lines don't work on these calipers. So the fact that this sale includes them is a huge bonus. Also the dust shields are considerably smaller on the factory EBM setup, so that's another bonus that they're included.
I'm grabbing these from the seller today...so excited :)

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Here's the thread where I installed mine. I have a video to upload to YouTube from the install, too. But have been slammed and haven't had time to get it edited and loaded. But maybe the couple of pro tips will help you in the install :)

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80421
I just hope they fit since I have a v6...but I now have them in my possession...will install them tomorrow.

Sponsored

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just hope they fit since I have a v6...but I now have them in my possession...will install them tomorrow.
How'd the install go [MENTION=19938]jperls[/MENTION]?

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
How'd the install go [MENTION=19938]jperls[/MENTION]?
I just started preparing them for paint...install will be on Saturday. Going to get them tested at a local shop to ensure everything is up to par before install.

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
All installed and I absolutely love them. They grab very well and love the brake pedal feel now. This is a must upgrade for any v6, even if you are not performing major power upgrades, the ability to stop always helps :)
IMG_0814.jpg
IMG_0815.jpg

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

All installed and I absolutely love them. They grab very well and love the brake pedal feel now. This is a must upgrade for any v6, even if you are not performing major power upgrades, the ability to stop always helps :)
I did the GT brake upgrade as well. People often overlook the suspension and braking systems when adding power. I actually like getting the braking and suspension systems upgraded first before adding power. You have a good base to add power on at that point.
Sponsored