23mar2v.jpg

2lnk969.jpg

2yns460.jpg

289y1bt.jpg

2cpqov6.jpg

2dvlz5c.jpg

t5hssw.jpg

bittc.jpg

Ive had so many problems and issues with my mustang and My local ford dealership network I was just ready to move on. Some members might remember the Thread I started about 6 months ago on the Race Red GT that had been repainted and had a bunch of sanding scratches under the base coat. This was resolved after a hard push by me to the dealership and Ford. I ended up choosing my own body shop to do the refinishing and in the end I just wasn't satisfied completely, as many said in the Thread I wouldn't be.

I wanted to love the s550 but I just cant. Great looking car but the clunky drive train with the mt82 and 3.73 torsen. Rear end whine, Interior rattles, panel gaps, so so build quality etc. Im just done. All the issues with the paint (more of a shady dealership issue than a Ford issue) just nipped it in the bud.

I am loving my new Challenger Scat Pack and haven't looked back since. The car has the 8 speed torque flight auto trans, scat pack convenience group, and sunroof. I just added splash guards and blacked out the gas cap. I still have love For the mustang and the history and culture behind it. In the end I am a gear head, Its in my blood, Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Mopar.... I am a simple man if it looks good and sounds good it gets a thumbs up in my book.

This 6.4 with the A8 will really rip. It is in a different league compared to a stock MT82 Coyote. The extra low end is really noticeable and she just keeps pulling and pulling at the crack of every forward gear. My best 0-60, 0-100 and 1/8 mile et stock are 4.4, 9.3 and 8.1 @90 mph.

Enjoy the pictures.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Really nice pictures! Fast car! best of luck!

Post anything extra you have to sell before you go!

Thanks

CVCashmere

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Congrats sailor!

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Nice! Only new car I would buy at this point (though the lime green is gone).

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP Triple Yellow
Whoa! That thing is really green...:D

Congrats on the new car. Enjoy it.:)
Sponsored