Sponsored

Buying/Selling From Forums Members: Great So far

Bbrillon998

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 (Ruby Red)
Though id chime in with my experiences so far buying and selling with the members on this forum. Of course every ones experiences will vary however, over the course of two years im impressed with the the no BS, quick shipping, good faith of sellers on here. I find it rarer as time goes on to find just honest no bs people when buying these days but the various members I sold to and bought from on here have been excellent. Its nice to have people you can trust to do what they say they are going to do and not be a hassle to deal with.:thumbsup:

I purchased 2 sets of tires from two different members one was even shipped across the country, a set of axle backs and an aluminum trim dash all from different sellers here and its been smooth and hassle free. I have sold one set of tires and the carbon dash trim on here with similar results as a seller. Keep up the good work fellow members. :cheers:

What has been your experiences so far ?
Sponsored

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
I had a deal for performance package wheels and tires made with a guy from Virginia. His user name is Soho and the little son of a bitch blew me off when he found someone closer to him.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
All my experiences have been positive, shipping/receiving and meeting locally.
Sponsored