Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
You can put it on yourself. I just want my body shop guy to make it "perfect". The hood is amazing and it fits well too. I just don't have the time or patience to do too much tweeking..lol

Gotcha, lol Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

mrrobertkent

mrrobertkent
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Premium
I have been telling everyone about y'alls stuff. Looks amazing and I am really interested in the S/T truck lid. I think it would make my car pop off!

*Tried to upload better pics of the cars but they werent going through.
IMG_3183.jpg

docpat99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 2015
any body tried the chin spoiler ? is there drilling required ? or everything pre drilled ?

SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
I've emailed them a couple times but can't get a response.

Dark_Knight_Mustang

16 Roushcharged GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roushcharged 727HP Mustang GT
Call Alex

I've emailed them a couple times but can't get a response.
Give Alex a call. They have always been responsive for me. I have the Heat Extractor Hood for the 16 as well as the GT350R style spoiler. As soon as front fenders are available I'll be purchasing those as well as the rear diffuser.

Their number is 626-336-0385
IMG_0027.jpg

Sponsored

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Give Alex a call. They have always been responsive for me. I have the Heat Extractor Hood for the 16 as well as the GT350R style spoiler. As soon as front fenders are available I'll be purchasing those as well as the rear diffuser.

Their number is 626-336-0385
Can you post a few more shots of the spoiler? In particular a direct side shot and a shot from the back. Most pictures are usually from an angle and make it difficult to tell how spoiler sits in relation to the actual one.

Dark_Knight_Mustang

16 Roushcharged GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Photos

I'll post some photos when I get home this afternoon. My car is a GT performance package car so the factory spoiler was deleted from the factory. You can also look at my Instagram for photos. Just search dark_knight_mustang

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Would be awesome to see the comparison of weight between fenders, hood, doors, etc from OEM to Anderson Composites! If I could get some weight savings by installing the fenders and hood it could add to the performance of my EcoBoost by getting closer to that 50/50 weight distribution ;)

I see only one of the hoods has a comparison weight on their website, hopefully we'll get to see more over time!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Anderson Composites

Anderson Composites

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.andersoncomposites.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 Ford Broncos (2 and 4-door)
On the 2015+ Mustang the factory hood and fenders are aluminum and are very light to begin with. Carbon Fiber will reduce only a small % of weight savings in these areas. If your largest concern is reducing weight the most significant weight reduction would come from replacing doors where our carbon fiber doors are over 50% lighter (cage with side bars recommended because you loose side impact protection - then the cage will add weight back; however then you have a cage...) a trunk replacement and and rear seat delete.

AC-TL15FDMU-SA_01.jpg

AC-DD15FDMU_01.jpg

AC-RSD15FDMU_01.jpg

www.andersoncomposites.com

Would be awesome to see the comparison of weight between fenders, hood, doors, etc from OEM to Anderson Composites! If I could get some weight savings by installing the fenders and hood it could add to the performance of my EcoBoost by getting closer to that 50/50 weight distribution ;)

I see only one of the hoods has a comparison weight on their website, hopefully we'll get to see more over time!

Dark_Knight_Mustang

16 Roushcharged GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Is it possible to get it in black, no carbon?
Yes. You can order it in fiberglass and paint it any color you want or have it wrapped.

Steven

thatmustang609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 PP Mustang GT - Kenne Bell 3.2LC
Any forum discount on the ram air hood? I am very interested.
Sponsored