Sponsored

Hello Members!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
United States
I would like to say hello to all the members and introduce myself. Altho i will type like a third grader and ramble sentences on end if you can bare with me i think you will see im a pretty sharp guy that enjoys helping others get the most out of their car...I brought anti hop axles to aftermarket many years ago.I also was the first to get a high performance 2 pc drive shaft desighned and built for the aftermarket .I developed and build a bolt in 8.8 kit for the new GTO, i bought my 2010 camaro specifically to build a 9 inch kit.Hendrix -Engineering holds every GM IRS passenger car record with the only 3 eight second GTOs, the G8 record and recently resetting our 5th gen camaro record with a [email protected] daily driver is my 2003 Harley Davidson and my drag car is a mint 85 mustang and currently bulding a 92 SVO .I love the new mustang and am thrilled with the switch to IRS.I know there will be alot of coments with guys whishing it was a straight axle but i can assure you a properly set up IRS will get it done.I look foward to helping you guys get the most out of these great new Mustangs!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
United States
Sorry but you are right. And if you can't take the time to correct your spelling and typing I have to wonder about your other skills. Sorry just a fact.
I can understand some people thinking that way.I think our record setting cars do a great job representing our talent level and until we have to take a spelling test or write an essay in the staging lanes im going to muddle through.I challange you to call us and give us a try if your ever in need.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Have you done anything with Mustangs yet? It seems all of your previous work is GM only.

Sponsored

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Do you specialize in certain applications or do you offer products for each type of racing? Welcome to Mustang6G, btw.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Welcome to the board. Not into drag racing, but I like to see a great selection of parts for any platform I own.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
United States
Thanks! We also make our own strut tower bars as well as work with different brake manufactures.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
So, you haven't really said specifically. What do you make for for the Mustang? Do you have a Mustang in house to test with? This is all rather vague at this point.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
United States
So, you haven't really said specifically. What do you make for for the Mustang? Do you have a Mustang in house to test with? This is all rather vague at this point.
I didnt want to say to much until i heard about sponsorship.Since i got the green light ill proceed. We have axles and a complete 9 inch swap on the shelf .We are working on getting driveshafts on the shelf as well.We are looking for a local car to do a strut bar and maybe a few more things.If you look on our site we have a great carbon intake for the GTO and are looking at the mustang for this as well.If theres a need you guys have im all ears.

15guardGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green Auto GT
Where is your shop located?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
United States
We develope parts, we rarley do work for the public.I work with many manufacturers to develop specific parts i desighn.
Sponsored