Sponsored

Rally Innovations Fog Light Conversion

Ghenders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GT Premium w/PP
Do you have any pictures of the installed fog lights? Baja's website leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to pictures of the squadron LED lights. Thank you!

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
THose look pretty sweet. Id love to hear your feedback once you use them.

Sponsored

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
Yeah, I ordered the Pro lights. Figured what the hell... go big or go home right?

They are damn bright. They made my kitchen lights look like they were barely on.

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
Got them installed last night. I think I spent more time pulling that belly pan off than anything else.

The harness that comes with the kit now doesn't require soldering... BUT the plug doesn't fully seat in the factory wiring harness so it would not clip in. I was a tight connection regardless of it not clipping in, but I decided to tape it to make sure it did not disconnect.

Other than that, the install was a breeze.

And holy hell, these Squadron Pro lights are BRIGHT. There is no way in hell I can drive around with these on. They put more usable light on the road than my headlights I think. I went for a quick canyon'ish jaunt last night, and I was just blown away by how much light I have now.

These were worth every single penny, I would not hesitate to do it again.

(all these pictures were with my iPhone, so they kind of suck)
Left is the Squadron Pro, right is OEM.

Both installed.

#goldenasshole

Headlights only (used lightroom on my phone to set the exposure manually)

Headlights and the Squadron Pros

OP
OP

crashdb

Euro-reject
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Performance pack? That belly pan is around 19 screws and six plastic rivets. It's fun!

I've been driving around with mine on and haven't been flashed yet. The lights angle down a little, so you're not really directly blinding anyone. After I got mine done, I was pretty sure they were brighter than the HID headlights.

I think I put in the directions that soldering was optional. If you just folded the connectors over that went into the plug, you might want to solder. They aren't the most secure thing in the world. I was also able to get the plug to lock on, it took a bit of force.

I'm glad you like them! Like I said, one of my favorite add-ons! Like them so much, that I'm probably going to add them to my Tacoma!

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
Wow thats pretty dramatic. I just may do this!

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
Performance pack? That belly pan is around 19 screws and six plastic rivets. It's fun!

I've been driving around with mine on and haven't been flashed yet. The lights angle down a little, so you're not really directly blinding anyone. After I got mine done, I was pretty sure they were brighter than the HID headlights.

I think I put in the directions that soldering was optional. If you just folded the connectors over that went into the plug, you might want to solder. They aren't the most secure thing in the world. I was also able to get the plug to lock on, it took a bit of force.

I'm glad you like them! Like I said, one of my favorite add-ons! Like them so much, that I'm probably going to add them to my Tacoma!
Yeah, its a PP.

The sports are 1800 lumens each while the pros are 4900 lumens each. I don't think there is enough aiming down I could do to NOT blind people, haha. They are intense.

The wiring harness I got had all the pins on it already... properly connected with their rubber grommets. All I had to do was slide them into the connector and snap the back piece up to lock them in place. I tried pliers on my clips, but that was a no go. Physically looking at the sizes, I don't think these new clips would ever fit in the factory plug all the way.

Either way, I am beyond stoked on these things.

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Yeah, its a PP.

The sports are 1800 lumens each while the pros are 4900 lumens each. I don't think there is enough aiming down I could do to NOT blind people, haha. They are intense.

The wiring harness I got had all the pins on it already... properly connected with their rubber grommets. All I had to do was slide them into the connector and snap the back piece up to lock them in place. I tried pliers on my clips, but that was a no go. Physically looking at the sizes, I don't think these new clips would ever fit in the factory plug all the way.

Dang, those are so bright even the dog could not look at them! I am sure you will get people going the other way flashing their lights at you...

OP
OP

crashdb

Euro-reject
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Yeah, its a PP.

I forgot you got the Pros. Duh! Yeah they may be a little much!

Your pins were already attached?! Man, I had to solder, and I suck at it!

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
I forgot you got the Pros. Duh! Yeah they may be a little much!

Your pins were already attached?! Man, I had to solder, and I suck at it!
Yeah, but your clip actually went on... LOL! So they made one thing better, made another worse.

Here are some better pictures at night. The camera cant see what my eyes can though, so they don't look nearly as impressive in pictures.

Low Beams

High Beams

Low Beams and Fogs

High Beams and Fogs

dguzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 w/051A Met. Guard w/foundry wheels
I like that! I really want an alternate source for the power feed. That way I could use fogs with no headlights. I rewired my Tundra that way and its great.
Thanks for the thread!

sublimaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Looks good :thumbsup:
I may do the Sport 1800 lumens. The Pros seem a little bright for street use, I don't want to blind oncoming traffic.
Sponsored