• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Shelby GT350 - As New 8 Yr Warranty

vyper340

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, ZO6, 911 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo, Ram 2500
2016 Shelby GT350 Ford Mustang with Only 700 miles and 8 YEAR Ford Factory Warranty!!!
No other car for sale online has this!

Factory Stripe Omitted and Black Painted Roof option make this a rare vehicle! Only 14% are Avalanche Gray which is a Shadow Gray, Stealth color.

I purchased on a whim last fall and it's been sitting in my carpeted garage on the battery tender and started regularly to circulate fluids. Never driven in foul weather and the front splitter is still in the box (never installed).

-Factory Shelby car cover
-Custom Shelby floor mats and a trunk mat that are included ($250) - also have OEM mats
-8 Year Ford Factory Bumper to Bumper Warranty ($2500) - fully transferable ($75)
-Shelby GT350 custom license plate holder ($50)

Have Original window sticker, brochures and all paperwork to make sure this is a collectors car

Vehicle Color: Avalanche Gray This Shelby is equipped with the Technology Package.

The all-new 2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang is a world-class sports car that draws its credentials from it legendary racing roots at Shelby & Ford Performance Racing Team. This car was not only engineered to compliment the all-new Ford Mustang design... it was developed to take race track ready, heart pumping performance to a new level.

The 2016 Shelby GT350 features a number of unique body components that are engineered to deliver a balance between down force, drag & cooling. Features are specifically designed to move air in, around and away from the body, the engine compartment, brake rotors and under carriage. These unique to the GT350 components include: aluminum hood w/center vent, widened aluminum front fenders, front & rear fascia's, front splitter rocker panels & rear valance w/integrated diffuser.

The all new track-ready brake system features fixed calipers on all four wheels with BREMBO 6-piston fixed front calipers, BREMBO 4-piston fixed rear calipers and cross-drilled 2-piece brake rotors 15.5" front/15.0" rear. Top that off with 19"x10.5" front/19"x11" ebony black painted aluminum wheels matched with Michelin pilot super sport 295/35 ZR 19 front and 305/35 ZR 19 rear tires.

The heart and soul of the Shelby GT350 is it's power-plant. It's a naturally aspirated 5.2L 4V Ti-VCT V8 engines that features a flat plane crank shaft that produces 526 hp & 429 ft. lbs!!! It's coupled with a 3.73 3160 TREMAC lightweight 6 speed manual transmission.

Technology Package • MagneRide™ Damping System • Heavy-duty Front Springs • Integrated Driver Control (IDC) System

• 7 Speaker Audio System • SiriusXM® Radio3 • SYNC® 3 – Enhanced Voice Recognition Communications and Entertainment System. Includes 8” LCD Touch Screen in Center Stack with Swiping and Pinch-to-Zoom Capabilities, AppLink™, 911 Assist® and Two (2) Smart-Charging USB Ports

• Leather-trimmed Sport Seats with Seat Back Map Pockets (replaces standard RECARO® Cloth/Miko® Suede Sport Seats) – 4-way Adjustable Head Restraints – 6-way Power Driver Seat with Power Lumbar – 6-way Power Passenger Seat – Climate Controlled Front Seats (Heated/Cooled) – Memory Recline (Driver and Passenger )

• Dual-zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC) • Turn Signal Mirrors • Universal Garage Door Opener (UGDO) • Voice-Activated Touch-Screen Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® Note: SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® includes a 5-year prepaid subscription.4 SYNC® Services are not available in Alaska and Hawaii.

I am only selling because I recently purchased a ZO6 Convertible and just don't drive the Shelby. I will say I think the exhaust note of the Shelby is better than the ZO6! I just love the sound of the flat plane crank!!! I am reasonable seller but just don't have to sell so this is not a distressed sale for which I will accept ridiculous offers. Have title in hand and will let this beauty go to its new home for the right offer.

NO DEALERS PLEASE - NO DEALER OFFERS TO SELL

Car garaged in Virginia Beach, Virginia

PM me or call 757.589.0058 if interested - Asking $57,900 for a $59k sticker (paid dealer markup of $5k) plus 8 Year factory warranty worth more than $2500
s-l1600.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
where are you located?

OP
OP

vyper340

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Virginia Beach, Virginia

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
if I'd seen this a couple months ago I'd bought it...GLWS !

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
I'd be very interested, but I'm still hoping for an R at a "reasonable" price. Nice ride

Sponsored

OP
OP

vyper340

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd be very interested, but I'm still hoping for an R at a "reasonable" price. Nice ride
Good luck! The reasonable price part is the hard part... :) Mine will be here if you change your mind.

drudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT RS / GT350
Happiness!

I bought this car from Dave. It goes to me in Germany :)