• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS:2015 Mustang GT PP 50 Year pack

JimChennnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orange 2015PP GT 50year pack
Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my 2015 mustang GT Premium performance pack 50 year anniversary edition. It's been a great year owning this beast, and now it comes to the time to let it go.

VIN: 1FA6P8CF8F5308068

Millage:14000 for now, will go up slightly.

Specs: This is a performance pack premium, so it comes with all the toys and goodies. The Navi pack and the shaker speaker options are selected, black lather seats with cooled and heated. No back up sensor. 50 Year anniversary pack is selected. However, the front grille have been replaced by the Anderson composition carbon grille and the OEM 50 year one was sold.

Mods:
wheels HRE ff15s, 20 by 10 in the front and 20 by 11 in the back, wrapped with nitto nt01s, 275 in the front and 315 in the rear. Tires have about 50 percent life left, wheels have no curb rashes at all. I've sold my OEM PP wheels, because i have multiple sets of wheels and tires around and my house is just way to small.

Corsa extrem catt back exhaust with black tips, i do still have the factory ones.

SCT X4 and jlt cold air intake. Canned tune, still have the stock air box laying in my house.

Cosmatics:Anderson composition carbon front grille and trufiber carbon rear decklib. Sold the stock grile still have the stock 50 year anniversary decklid.

The car is wrapped semi gloss black by inshane design, a very high quality wrap job. the original color is completion orange. The original paint is well preserved by the wrap and the body have no dings what so ever.

The car is in overall awesome condition, looks pretty and drives great. All services have been performed on time using full synthetics. The car have been driven responsibly, never crashed, never abused. All the crowds survived at the car shows i've been to.

Price: I am selling it for 32K obo. I am open to all reasonable offers and not a rush to sell it either. The car is currently unregistered for personal reasons, will straight it out as soon as there is a deal. Serious buyers only!

I'll upload more pictures of the entire car after i wash it. Please PM me or Text me 8572056391. TEXT only for my personal number. Thanks everyone.

Jim
IMG_5125.jpg
IMG_5126.jpg
IMG_5127.jpg
IMG_5128.jpg
IMG_5124.JPG
IMG_5123.JPG
IMG_5129.jpg
IMG_5131.JPG
IMG_5133.JPG
IMG_5134.JPG
Sponsored