Corsa Sport Volume

drummergelly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Installed mine today. Holy crap. That thing is absolutely fantastic. Literally - No Ragrets! Friend told me that my car now belongs into his TOP5 top sounding vehicles he experienced live. The sound is just beautiful. I've got a lot of thumbs up today. Two people asked me about he car in front of supermarket, one dude asked me if it's V10 because it sounds fantastic. Another friend compared it GT350 and another one to Ferrari, lol. It's not loud at all and I absolutely love the stock-nature of the exhaust while cruising. It's so pleasant.

My doubts about it being too loud or too annoying because I had that MBRP Race shit on my Ecoboost before were miles away from the reality. This is like completely another world. I had headaches from MBRP, it was annoying during the cruise, the interior was rattling. This? Absolute masterpiece. I understand why they call Corsa the top notch quality for Mustangs.

I have literally no words, I was smiling whole day.
UPS just delivered mine 20 minutes ago!! Can't wait to have the same excitement as you!!!
Sponsored

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
UPS just delivered mine 20 minutes ago!! Can't wait to have the same excitement as you!!!
A word of advise on the intall. My stock exhaust wasn't pulling off of the the clamps. Looking at the back of the car, the muffler was bottoming out on the rubber grommets. If you fully loosen or remove muffler mounts, the stock exhaust will slide right off without trouble.

drummergelly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
A word of advise on the intall. My stock exhaust wasn't pulling off of the the clamps. Looking at the back of the car, the muffler was bottoming out on the rubber grommets. If you fully loosen or remove muffler mounts, the stock exhaust will slide right off without trouble.
Thanks for the advice! I've watched the CJ Pony Parts install video and am reading through the directions a couple of times as well!

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Thanks for the advice! I've watched the CJ Pony Parts install video and am reading through the directions a couple of times as well!
You'll notice on CJ pony parts they really struggle to separate the X pipe. loosening those suckers up will help a great deal. :cheers:

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
I'm still amazed by the sound of these Corsas. My 408W sounded amazing, but I never found myself revving under overpasses like I do with these corsa sports.
Sponsored