• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package 401a

g2ney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang GT
Trim: Premium w/ Performance Package
Color: Competition Orange
Transmission: Manual 6 speed
Mileage: 5,200
Modifications: Solo Mach XV Catback / BG transmission & rear differential fluid / Continental DWS all-season tires at 700 miles
Additional Info: 401a package / back-up sensors / voice-activated navigation / Shaker Premium 12-way Audio / Blind-spot Monitoring System / Performance Pack
PRICE:
MSRP: $43,150
Other Info: Removed over-the-top racing stripe from the dealership

Hi All! Due to my new job to much more snowy area and needs for long distance driving, I have to sell this baby sadly. I bought it new at Ford dealership in Indianapolis in October 2016. Car is in mint condition. There are small curb rash on one of the wheels which isn't noticeable from few steps back and small scratch on the driver's seat which is also not noticeable. Still smells new and I do my own hand car-wash and car has been sitting in the carport since day one of the ownership. I am located in South Bend area but can travel to Chicago, Indianapolis, or Bloomington. Contact me via phone or email if you want to setup a test drive or have questions!
Capture.jpg
Capture1.jpg
Capture3.jpg
Capture4.jpg
KakaoTalk_20170331_140358869.jpg
KakaoTalk_20170331_140355825.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

g2ney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Price cut... $32,500... come on this is heck of a deal on a loaded, well-maintained, low mileage car with Solo exhaust and Continental tires!

raidn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Perf Pack + 1968 302 Coupe
still available?

Pretty color

Last edited: