Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
This thread has been started to assist in setting up a cruise/convoy to Mustang Week.

I'm in Ohio and I plan to leave Friday
night, drive 3/4 of the way and then finish it out on Saturday.
Sponsored

tyguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
This thread has been started to assist in setting up a cruise/convoy to Mustang Week.

I'm in Ohio and I plan to leave Friday
night, drive 3/4 of the way and then finish it out on Saturday.

Thank you sir!

I will probably leave Saturday sometime. I'm coming from southern Illinois. I will be going through Louisville, Lexington, and Knoxville.

qtrracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP Recaros; 86 GT 'Vert Pro-touring
I'm thinking of attending. Where to hook-up?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Ohio Convoy

Ill be leaving from central Ohio Saturday morning driving straight through, Heading 70 east to 77 south, Their will be 4 Mustangs in our group 3 on trailers, my daughter driving hers, We have been going to MW for 15 years starting with the first ever, missed last year though, My Daughter is a dainty lil motor head and loves MW so much she is getting married on the beach on Sunday Sept 3rd while we are at MW..:clap2: :clap2: Should be a memorable year for us. We are taking a friend with his BIG turbo ecoboost which will be his first time at MW. Looking forward to see all the Stangs.. Anyone want to join in the convoy LMK..

Sponsored

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Ill be leaving from central Ohio Saturday morning driving straight through, Heading 70 east to 77 south, Their will be 4 Mustangs in our group 3 on trailers, my daughter driving hers, We have been going to MW for 15 years starting with the first ever, missed last year though, My Daughter is a dainty lil motor head and loves MW so much she is getting married on the beach on Sunday Sept 3rd while we are at MW..:clap2: :clap2: Should be a memorable year for us. We are taking a friend with his BIG turbo ecoboost which will be his first time at MW. Looking forward to see all the Stangs.. Anyone want to join in the convoy LMK..
We may have the same setup.

Two/Three Trailers with the possibly one person driving.

I live in Gahanna so we were planning on leaving around 5am so we got down there at ~3-4pm.

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Ray are you taking the same route or you going RT 33? If so lets hook up before then. Get these pony's together.
It's the same time but we'll probably take 33. I know 70 is easier with trailers but at 5am it shouldn't be a problem.

PM me and we'll set something up.

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
For those of us new to Mustang and thus Mustang Week, it would be great if someone posted:
- Dates

That might entice more people to make the drive. I know I can Google the details, but, I'm talking more for ALL of us ;)

Never mind, details here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1582270&postcount=1

Last edited:

Ben_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'll be heading down to NMB on Monday the 4th, early in the morning. I'll be leaving from Maryland, near bmore county. If anyone wants to meet up in the AM, or along the way, hit me up! either PM here, or DM my instagram [MENTION=31592]Ben_Bullitt[/MENTION]

Sponsored

s550stprmtrooper

s550StormTrooper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT
We will be leaving from West Palm Beach, around 3:45AM on Sunday, the 3rd. We will be 4 cars deep, until Jacksonville. Then we will be pairing up with another 8 cars. Not on here often, so if you're interested in riding up with us, just reach out to me on facebook ( James Aikens ) or on the gram ( @561snotrocket )

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Headin' out of Central Ohio today at noon ish if anyone is interested!

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Leaving from Columbia this evening. Unsure of exactly what time, but should be before 8 pm. Hit me up on Instagram if interested in cruising with me ponie1992_s550.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I'm planning on heading to the beach tomorrow after work. Feels kind of crazy heading to the coast with Irma bearing down on us. I just usually go to the show on Friday anyway. I understand I-95 is pretty much slammed with everyone leaving Florida, so I'll be taking the slow cruise up 378 or just go straight through Florence.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I'm planning on heading to the beach tomorrow after work. Feels kind of crazy heading to the coast with Irma bearing down on us. I just usually go to the show on Friday anyway. I understand I-95 is pretty much slammed with everyone leaving Florida, so I'll be taking the slow cruise up 378 or just go straight through Florence.
i'm actually thinking about leaving friday after seeing all the vendors at the show friday. Evacuations have to be coming soon. Thing is columbia and lexington will get nailed just as hard as big as this hurricane is. at least I'll be home inland in Lexington and not at our condo/beach office I suppose.
Sponsored