Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
MMR now has in stock its upgraded valve springs for the GT350 heads. For those that did not know the GT350 head uses a Unique Valve spring, MMR is proud to offer 2 new versions, 1 is for those that wish to maintain VCT and 1 for those that wish to lock it out. Both kits are a direct drop in and includes features such as upgraded Chromoly or Titanium spring retainers. The factory springs have very low spring pressures (under 60lbs) which is not optimum for forced induction applications, the general rule of thumb is to increase valve spring pressure in relation to Intake manifold pressure so that boost pressure does not open the intake valve. MMR has spent the last few months testing and developing these spring packages to bring you the best valve springs available for the GT350 heads.

Order here >> http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...earch_in_description=1&keyword=GT350+retainer

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
If you've invested the time to test and engineer these, you should share some of that testing - surely it's recorded?

I sound skeptical because some vendors have a reputation for being quick to market with parts without ever testing them at all...just for the sake of selling parts that aren't really required. Surely you guys are aware of this practice, so evidence of the performance application of your parts would go miles. That it isn't included already with a press release makes me think it doesn't exist. In this case, I'd love to be proven wrong - what's better than 8250?? 9250! Bring it.

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Have you done any testing with these with increased RPMs? Say a 9k or 9.5 redline?
Yes, we have already logged hundreds of street hours and dyno time. The spring has provided adequate valve control beyond 9500rpm and 50 psi boost using racepak data logging equipment. This is however nothing new for the company that manufactures these springs for us who are one of the most well known spring mnufacturers in the industry, who we should point out have also tested the spring prior to us releasing it. Bottom line you are in good hands - built by the best, tested by the best! :cheers:

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Well still waiting for proven test results. It's been a year now. Why not tell us the suppliers name? After all if they are that good and great why hide it? If we're gonna be a buyer I'd like to know what I'm buying.
I'm also interested in your ported GT350 cylinder heads. Tell me more please. Port volume, combustion cc, flow rates, etc. you claim 25 and 55 hp increase but on what engine and what mods? What cams, what lift, NA or forced Induction? What compression?
What hp increase can I expect with your heads on a otherwise stock GT350 5.2L flat plane crank with stock bottom end?
Do you know what the stock piston to valve clearance is?
What cc chambers are available to raise the stock compression?
Any cams available for the 5.2L flat plate crank yet?

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
What are the tech specs? Valve Spring Rate, compression rate per inch, etc?

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Well still waiting for proven test results. It's been a year now. Why not tell us the suppliers name? After all if they are that good and great why hide it? If we're gonna be a buyer I'd like to know what I'm buying.
I'm also interested in your ported GT350 cylinder heads. Tell me more please. Port volume, combustion cc, flow rates, etc. you claim 25 and 55 hp increase but on what engine and what mods? What cams, what lift, NA or forced Induction? What compression?
What hp increase can I expect with your heads on a otherwise stock GT350 5.2L flat plane crank with stock bottom end?
Do you know what the stock piston to valve clearance is?
What cc chambers are available to raise the stock compression?
Any cams available for the 5.2L flat plate crank yet?
In regards to proven test results these springs were used on the MMR pro Mod that shattered all of the 5.0 Coyote engine records at the end of last year, they have also been tested and Proven by NMRA Racers Frank Varela, John Urist and Haley James on their GT350 heads The Team released data which can be found on our company facebook page showing constant 10,000 rpm use at over 50psi. In regards to your other questions a tech person would need to answer those for you, these are simply advertisments bumped by our sales team, we are happy to provide great tech assistance but you would need to call for the information you are asking unfortunately as our techs are rarely online.

Thank you for your interest!

MMR

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
As used on the Worlds fastest Ford small block ever!!

silver%20bullet%20FL%20WF.jpg
Sponsored