Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Front Fascia Kit

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
The 2015 Complete ROUSH Mustang Front Fascia Kit gives the 6th gen Mustang a more aggressive, performance oriented look. The completely re-designed fascia improves airflow into the engine bay and around the wheels. Each part has been designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA at ROUSH’s own facilities using the same materials and processes as the big OEM’s. This means superior durability, impact and heat resistance as well as factory level fitment. Using Original CAD data from Ford, ROUSH is able to manufacture parts that require no trimming, cutting or sanding for a perfect fit. All mounting hardware is included with each kit.
The Complete ROUSH Front Fascia Kit includes ROUSH’s High-Flow Upper Grille and Lower opening as well as ROUSH’s Front Chin splitter. The re-designed upper and lower openings help feed more cool air into the engine bay. The Front Chin Splitter creates extra downforce and prevents front end lift at speed. The Side Aero Pockets create a wind curtain for air flow around the front wheels.
Using Original CAD data from Ford, ROUSH is able to manufacture exterior parts that require no trimming, cutting or sanding to fit. All mounting hardware is included with each kit.

Click here to purchase !
Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Beautiful!

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Got any pictures of a guard one?? I'm also considering how it would look if I put a black front facia on my guard mustang. I think it would tie in well with the PP wheels

Sponsored

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
2 questions.
1. Fog light extension cable - why not make a cable with a male and a female end instead of cutting into the cars wiring harness?

2. What switch indicators are you referring to? There is no extra switch indicator included in the kit that I can see. Excerpt from your install manual:

Pull out the switch to turn ON the Ford fog lamps. The ROUSH fog lamp switch LED indicator should be OFF, and the Ford fog lamps should be ON.
5. Toggle the ROUSH fog lamp switch to the ON position. The LED indicator on the ROUSH fog lamp switch should turn ON. The Ford fog lamps should turn OFF and the ROUSH fog lamps should turn ON.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
2 questions.
1. Fog light extension cable - why not make a cable with a male and a female end instead of cutting into the cars wiring harness?

2. What switch indicators are you referring to? There is no extra switch indicator included in the kit that I can see. Excerpt from your install manual:

Pull out the switch to turn ON the Ford fog lamps. The ROUSH fog lamp switch LED indicator should be OFF, and the Ford fog lamps should be ON.
5. Toggle the ROUSH fog lamp switch to the ON position. The LED indicator on the ROUSH fog lamp switch should turn ON. The Ford fog lamps should turn OFF and the ROUSH fog lamps should turn ON.
Also curious

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
For 2015 we actually just utilize the Ford factory fogs, what you're seeing is a typo that we will be addressing shortly. In the past there have been separate switches for those looking to retain say the grille fogs and the Roush fogs in the front fascia but that doesn't apply for 2015.

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
Thanks Kyle. What about cars with ACC? Are there plans in the works to move or do something with the sensors?

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Honestly at this time I don't think there will be any changes to the fascia kits.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Do you guys come out with a new/tweaked look for the fascia kits every model year or does it carry over until the body style changes?

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
It typically would follow a body style change, we did a 99-04, 05-09, 10-12 and a 13-14
Sponsored