Sponsored

Best/Worst comments from family, friends, enemies about your car

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
haha doulas4jc I was just about to start a thread for this. btw what part of MD are you in?

I have never driven a car that got complemented this much. Been dying to share the reactions :headbang: between family, friends, coworkers, strangers over the last month:

of course a bunch of "wooooows", "oohs/ahs", and even some "hey is that the new Mustang?"'s
"DAMN MOTHERFUCKER"
"Oh you bastard"
"holy shit look at the red interior"
"damn man did you paint the ground? Oh wow! Where does that even come from!"
"share the wealth!"
"Wait this is a turbo?"
"oh my god those red seats are so hot"
"haha I was wondering who suspiciously painted two horses on the ground next to the doors"
"that thing has to be about what, 60 thousand?" - Guy fixing the roof
"is that the new ecoboost?!" (yes) "Ive read like every article and review about it" (yea its the one, redline interior too) "oh done. I have to sit inside it now." - Honda dealership salesman, to which 3 more wandered over (2 from Dodge across the street) "is that the California package?" and "can you start it up?" (and then my buddy on the way out) "those guys wanted to fuck you man"
"Please dont punch it! Come on dont push it" (nervous)
"wow between Jack's silver GTR, John's new 3 ['13 3-series], and your Mustang...." (names withheld here)
"Do those ponies come with a special package?"
"your brake lights are bright as shit!"
"you son of a bitch..."
"soooo much better than the last one"
"Nice Mustang man"..."wow haha I can see why you parked in the back next to a patch of grass"
"The back seats are so comfortable and supportive, they really hug you" lol I kid you guys not, obviously females
"we sat in the driveway looking at your car a little before we came inside"
"those wheels are sick man!"
"yea there is like no head room back here"
"Oh shit its like that, huh?"
"forgot my keys in your car" (upon return) "haha walking up to it, it just looks so nice especially with the lights on"
"I'm still trippin over those horse lights"

Passed the GF test with flying colors, even got the stern "you better not be picking up girls in that thing, Ill cut your cock off!". Females in general are the ones making more colorful remarks, like:
"PONY LAMPS!"
random girl at a toll booth: "Hey sir I really like your car! and the color!"
"mmm I love the red"
"I wanna be the first one to fuck you in it! Im serious!" (guess who)
"oh my god you are crazy, more tickets for you"
"your Mustang is so beautiful"
"Is this car gonna make you drive like shit?"
"is there a way I can get pony lights on my car?"
"Hey I REALLY like your car! Its so pretty!"
"did you honestly get black wheels on your mustang too?"
"wow the Camaro sucks compared to this. I want to take my clothes off and let you do whatever..."
...ok I made that last one up :D never know though! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
^^^^ priceless

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
I had a pretty little thing in a Slomaro pull up next to me at a gas station. She said the car was sexy and asked if she could take it for a spin, me and all my smartass-ness said..."I'm good, I don't need any of what that car has rubbing off on your ass and getting in mine and end up getting recalled". She looked at me like I was stupid, but my boss that was with me loved it...:headbang:
that made me cringe haha :doh:. hmm. I think I would have said something a bit more subtle like, "I dont give rides to strangers but I'll make an exception for a pretty little thing like you." followed by "hey Boss - get the Fuck out." Trust me, he will be impressed with your assertiveness and praise your go-getter attitude. As a bonus he'll spend the afternoon telling your coworkers the story too.

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
haha doulas4jc I was just about to start a thread for this. btw what part of MD are you in?
lol...good post! Harford Co. :thumbsup:

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I had a pretty little thing in a Slomaro pull up next to me at a gas station. She said the car was sexy and asked if she could take it for a spin, me and all my smartass-ness said..."I'm good, I don't need any of what that car has rubbing off on your ass and getting in mine and end up getting recalled". She looked at me like I was stupid, but my boss that was with me loved it...:headbang:
:lol:

Sponsored

DeColores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB DD V6 w UltraGripICE THULE Chains
I've been getting some flack for downsizing and trading our practical car for Mustang as our only car.

The funniest response was a friend who works in a different area. I saw him at physical therapy. He lights up loud: "Are you stupid or what? Stupid is as stupid does, DON'T YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN THE SNOW BELT?"

Well we enjoy the Mustang beyond what we thought we would, last Mustang was a GT and a garage queen, this one 10 years later has the same 300hp but is a v6 and is dally driver. The 2005 and 2015 are both great cars but very different, completely different.

Easily the best car I have ever driven and the best rear wheel drive I have ever driven in SNOW! We got snow before snowtires came in and the Goodyear A/S are great, and now with Goodyear snows even better. I love Goodyear tires as much as I hate Michelins, but that's another story.

DeColores

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
"Its really small" says one of my coworkers......ehm what?

Oh but getting all those thumbs up from guys running around in s197's is fun. It almost compensates for not getting the super secret Jeep wave returned anymore lol

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I've been getting some flack for downsizing and trading our practical car for Mustang as our only car.

The funniest response was a friend who works in a different area. I saw him at physical therapy. He lights up loud: "Are you stupid or what? Stupid is as stupid does, DON'T YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN THE SNOW BELT?"

Well we enjoy the Mustang beyond what we thought we would, last Mustang was a GT and a garage queen, this one 10 years later has the same 300hp but is a v6 and is dally driver. The 2005 and 2015 are both great cars but very different, completely different.

Easily the best car I have ever driven and the best rear wheel drive I have ever driven in SNOW! We got snow before snowtires came in and the Goodyear A/S are great, and now with Goodyear snows even better. I love Goodyear tires as much as I hate Michelins, but that's another story.

DeColores
I feel everyone in the snow belt has become spoiled by FWD and AWD....you can drive RWD in the snow...it just takes a brain...

Good on you for not letting that white stuff stop you!

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I've gotten a lot of "sexy/that car is f***in sexy" , "Young man, that should be my car, I should be driving that car" , " What's your side business , I want in!" , "how fast have you gone in it (only 110 so far) "

No negative comments! I've seen plenty of people craning their necks to get a look as they drive by, but only 1 stranger has come up to me (the "Young man.." woman).

Sponsored

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I let my best friend drive the Mustang a bit... had to get some diapers for the kid... stopped in front of Wal-Mart, as he got out, an older lady says nice car! He looks at me and I say thank you... as I got a funny look back...lol

Pharmer John

Dr. Beardface
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP Guard
Just got a message from one of my coworkers that there was a gentleman out front who wanted to talk to me about my car. He's car guy who's been into Corvettes until he bought a 2014 GT convertable back in April (says he's getting older and the Corvettes are just too rough on him now). Told me how much he loved the styling of the 2015s and says he thinks my Guard with the PP rims is the perfect color combination. We chatted about the car for a minute with me filling him in about all the changes from the S197s and all the option packages available. Told him about X plan and all that jazz too. After talking to him it seemed he was ready to run down to the dealership and place an order even if it meant losing some money on his 2014.

Also had another coworker this morning call me over and tell me he saw some lady open her door into my car yesterday :(. I hadn't seen anything yesterday so I went out to take a look and still didn't say anything. Came back in and he was like, "Yeah, she didn't open her door into you. She did park next to you yesterday and told me how awesome your car looks and told me to tell you she'd opened her door into it to see what you'd say." I appreciate a good joke and I'll take the complement, even second hand. Good thing she hadn't hit my car, otherwise I'd be all like :paddle: instead of like :lol:.

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
that made me cringe haha :doh:. hmm. I think I would have said something a bit more subtle like, "I dont give rides to strangers but I'll make an exception for a pretty little thing like you." followed by "hey Boss - get the Fuck out." Trust me, he will be impressed with your assertiveness and praise your go-getter attitude. As a bonus he'll spend the afternoon telling your coworkers the story too.
Im married to a pretty lil thing of my own. I definitely married up if ya know what I mean, I intend to keep it that way...lol

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
The only thing I keep hearing right now is "did you get your car yet"

Mike G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
My mom saw my car for the first time yesterday. "Mike, that car is just beautiful. Are you going to get the same (Borla) exhaust for this one like you had on your old one?" My daughter/copilot: "NO."
Sponsored