Best/Worst comments from family, friends, enemies about your car

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Best comment was the Charger driver who sat opposite me at a stop light and flipped me off the entire way through the intersection.
Sponsored

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Have not had a single negative comment yet.... with people inside the gas station drooling looking out the window as I drove by and parked and my buddies wife coming out saying everyone was talking about your mustang said enough...lol

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
People in the older mustang with their 10 year olds taking pictures with their cellphones ..lol. older guy that rode by with his bicycle that has a 2012 GT in his garage saying I had better leave before I want one....lol

Rebeltyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange V6
I had a friend that said the mustangs looked "OK" and a v6 didn't have enough horsepower and torque and that all mustangs didn't handle good. And then about an hour later he tried to buy my 1999 V6 from me. And this is also the guy that is driving a crappy KIA, But everybody says its beautiful and badass.

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Say "I like it and that's all that matters". End of conversation.

Sponsored

loonysup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium ingot silver w/ saddle leather
My wife didn't know I was buying one (she has very little interest in cars). When I brought it home and called her out to see it she exclaimed "wow it's beautiful!"

I had a guy at Lowe's ask me if it was a Shelby or some sort of special edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
My wife didn't know I was buying one (she has very little interest in cars). When I brought it home and called her out to see it she exclaimed "wow it's beautiful!"

I had a guy at Lowe's ask me if it was a Shelby or some sort of special edition.

my wife would throw me out if i made a purchase like that without her lol...my mom would do same to my dad too haha. They aren't interested in cars either but they would flip.

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
I just had a friend of mine from work who has a '14 GT500 come over to see the car. His comment was "Dammit, your car makes mine look old."

Heh...

Sponsored

loonysup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium ingot silver w/ saddle leather
my wife would throw me out if i made a purchase like that without her lol...my mom would do same to my dad too haha. They aren't interested in cars either but they would flip.
Growing up, my dad was in the car business and would show up with new cars all the time. You could pretty much guarantee that around his birthday in April he would show with something fun (usually some form of classic Corvette).

My wife knows I work within a budget when I go to get a car for myself so she doesn't really care what I drive (as long as it isn't something cutesy - still not sure what she means by that)

sublime5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
A girl at work told me it's a shame I'm married, because if I wasn't my car would have just got me laid :thumbsup:

shelby367

being me since 1964
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium, PP (received)
S2000

My wife said it doesn't sound like a Mustang, it sounds like her Honda S2000. the S2000 is a really fun car so I took it as a compliment.
she is used to the sound of boss 302 and 289 race engines so she is right that it doesn't sound like the Mustangs she is used to.
Mike

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
Growing up, my dad was in the car business and would show up with new cars all the time. You could pretty much guarantee that around his birthday in April he would show with something fun (usually some form of classic Corvette).

My wife knows I work within a budget when I go to get a car for myself so she doesn't really care what I drive (as long as it isn't something cutesy - still not sure what she means by that)
Pretty sure she means a camaro;);) or a nissan juke, one or the other

Redass Rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 V6
I haven't had any negative comments but coming from a lifted truck it's still a weird feeling having people stop and take pictures or wave me down at a red light

Sponsored