Sponsored

Best/Worst comments from family, friends, enemies about your car

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Practically everybody I've talked to loves the car, with comments of beautiful, aggressive, bad #*@, sleek. Equally glowing praise for the color(Guard), with just a couple(out of two dozen) who didn't care for the black wheels.
Sponsored

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
my favorite comment was the guy who was mostly speechless at work, finally was able to say "It... just... it... looks like a sleeping dragon!"

The negative comments i hear all are along the lines of "yes, Patrick, we know you got a new car" LOL

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
My brother, who has been as excited as I have upon seeing the car asked to hear the fake engine noise. Ugh, he sure loved the car after a brisk drive. And he sure did spend a ton of times taking pictures.

Ecobeast

GT owner now.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT
My daughter doesnt like the backseat and it port hole sized window... I didnt buy the car for her :-)

Sponsored

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
A friend of mine said I take more pictures of this car than most parents do of their kids. I don't see the problem.

Lots of positives. Today it was called "badass"

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
I had a pretty little thing in a Slomaro pull up next to me at a gas station. She said the car was sexy and asked if she could take it for a spin, me and all my smartass-ness said..."I'm good, I don't need any of what that car has rubbing off on your ass and getting in mine and end up getting recalled". She looked at me like I was stupid, but my boss that was with me loved it...:headbang:

Trappen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
The best one I have had... is from my wife...

Why are we still in Japan when we could be driving this in California!!

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
it's a fusion

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I've received nothing but praise, even from my friends who are exclusively import fans.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
it's a fusion
As someone who trade a 2014 Fusion in ... It most definitely isn't. It doesn't look like it from any angle inside or out :)

But, I have had people speed up to catch up. I've had several thumbs up. I've had two different people (both either older teenages, early 20s) take a picture on their phone.

My kids love it - my youngest is a Mustang freak through and through. She was upset when I traded my 09 GT in and was with me when I picked up my 15 EB yesterday. My wife likes it more than her new Explorer Limited!

jlmoya88

Fucking A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Gray Premium Ecoboost
Most of them are wow I love your car. Even girls. But the one I cannot stand any more and I just roll my eyes at is why didn't you get a v8. Instead of defending my choice I just say idk didn't have he money. Sick and tired of it. V8 is not for everyone. But mostly good comments like every where I go. It's going to suck when every one gets one and it gets played out :/

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
Most of them are wow I love your car. Even girls. But the one I cannot stand any more and I just roll my eyes at is why didn't you get a v8. Instead of defending my choice I just say idk didn't have he money. Sick and tired of it. V8 is not for everyone. But mostly good comments like every where I go. It's going to suck when every one gets one and it gets played out :/
why didn't you get leather? why didn't you get stick? why didn't you get black? why didnt you get the GT350? Why didn't you get the GT500? why'd you get those wheels? Uh..the list can go on and on...ig-nore

I don't have my car yet, but someone said, when are you going to get a grown ups car...
someone else called to tell me that they test drove the 2015 and how he loved it...he didn't know I had one on order already.
Sponsored