Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Binfordtools

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Sort of related to this thread...

I was at a local dyno-day with my buddy in his 2014 SS. Some of his Camaro buddy's were there too all running their cars on the dyno. My friend was telling them that I got a Mustang and as typical, they all were giving me shit about it. About that time a turbo S195 rolled up to the dyno and put up the best number of the day by far. I looked back at these same guys and said "yep...I bought a Mustang"

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Funny story..

My Dad owns a Race Red EB, and I've got a Silver GT. Anyways we went to a family gathering and parked both cars in the street, when the party was done I walked out with a couple of cousins and one of them was like "damn bro, that's a nice car when did you get that"...I looked over at him and gave him the look, "bro, mine's the Silver one not the red one"..he was complementing my Dad's EB :tsk:

Reactions: Ebm

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

I live in Las Vegas I have a 17 gt with pp and recaros, it look nice but yet in almost 6 months ownership not even a thumbs up lol.

Here you see ecoboost's in every corner it's actually rare to see a mustang gt.
The average person either can't tell the difference between all the Mustang trims or they don't care. To them, it's just a Mustang.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Damn, I got a well used El Camino.
Pfffft!!!

I got a Renault Alliance.....used, but fun. Until I crashed it. Instead of a seat back angle lever, there was a lever that allowed the entire seat to move in a pivoting manner.

The first time I discovered it, I laughed like a drain for several minutes.

JBMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base. Auto. Magnetic.
Im running full of road exhuast, its sort of a love/hate thing. People either love the care and praise it or honk at me and give me the middle finger. Cosmetic wise, i always get compliments. Only negative comment i got was from this one older guy. He said the 20's with 305/30/20 rear looks kind of silly. He prefered more sidewall so maybe a 305/40/19 would have earned me a compliment from him lol. But i love this car, it definently changed my life

Jdenkevitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby GT PP. Former 2016 Ecoboost owner.
Im running full of road exhuast, its sort of a love/hate thing. People either love the care and praise it or honk at me and give me the middle finger. Cosmetic wise, i always get compliments. Only negative comment i got was from this one older guy. He said the 20's with 305/30/20 rear looks kind of silly. He prefered more sidewall so maybe a 305/40/19 would have earned me a compliment from him lol. But i love this car, it definently changed my life
Maybe they are giving you the finger for a reason other than the car?

I cant imagine someone giving a person the finger because of the car they drive.

JBMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base. Auto. Magnetic.
Maybe they are giving you the finger for a reason other than the car?

I cant imagine someone giving a person the finger because of the car they drive.
My bad i should have specified. I don't get the finger because i drive a Mustang, i get the finger because i have a full offroad exhaust system and my car sounds like a freakin freight train when i fly by lol

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
My bad i should have specified. I don't get the finger because i drive a Mustang, i get the finger because i have a full offroad exhaust system and my car sounds like a freakin freight train when i fly by lol
I could see how that would piss people off.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
If it's that loud, I wouldn't want to have to point you by at a track day and that'd be with my full-face helmet on.

Norm
Sponsored