1BadAss16CS

Light'em up!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deep Impact Blue CS
[MENTION=7738]GForensic[/MENTION], here are some cover pics!

Thanks,

Joe

Looks good. I have a el-cheapo cover I bought and it does the trick. If I didn't have one I would probably pick this one up.
Sponsored

OP
OP

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Joe,

Thank you so much for the pictures! Without posting anymore pictures can you tell me if there are stripes on the side of the cover like the car itself? Not that it would make a big difference but again if it is a money grab by ford (meaning an average cover with some graphics) I would probably pass but if it's a solid cover made with good material I might just go for it.

Can you guys tell me if the Noah weatherproof is better than the weathershield line? And thanks for all of the responses guys!

Cliff....a picture would be great if it's not too much trouble.

Joe....I can see it's in the garage now but how do you like you California Special? The Yellow looks great! Mine will be Ruby Red. Can't wait!

:thumbsup:

Summit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Fastback Premium
[MENTION=7738]GForensic[/MENTION], no side stripes on the cover.

We put <100 miles on it since we picked it up from the dealer three weeks ago today. 30 miles were the test drive. Then the weather turned ugly here in SE Michigan. Now it's buttoned up for the winter. We love the vehicle, but really don't know too much about it yet. Can't wait till Spring:):)

Thanks

Joe

Last edited:

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
That cover (pics-thank you) is clearly a different material from the Ford cover I listed above (Noah). The Noah cover appears heavier but better?? I suspect that is like debating radar detectors.... I like the heavier Noah for outdoor use but that CS cover would work in both in and outdoors.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I wonder if any of these fit our European dumbo mirrors... The one pictured certainly seems to have slack in the mirrors...

Sponsored

OP
OP

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
@GForensic, no side stripes on the cover.

We put <100 miles on it since we picked it up from the dealer three weeks ago today. 30 miles were the test drive. Then the weather turned ugly here in SE Michigan. Now it's buttoned up for the winter. We love the vehicle, but really don't know too much about it yet. Can't wait till Spring:):)

Thanks

Joe
Joe,

I hear you on the weather. We are gearing up in the Northeast for our first big storm...bummer. Once the weather breaks and the car comes out I'd love to see some pics when it's all shined up!

:thumbsup:

Summit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Fastback Premium

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Sorry bringing this back to Life
I got a free cover with my CS
Now that the car is parked near trees, and not much I can do about it for a few months the tree sap is killing the hood
A couple of questions about this cover:

In the wind does it still stay on tight, and I take it does not scratch the paintwork?
Does the car need to be clean before your put the cover on?
I would keep her covered all week and just take off at the weekends then put the cover back on
Any help would be greatly received

thanks

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Sorry bringing this back to Life
I got a free cover with my CS
Now that the car is parked near trees, and not much I can do about it for a few months the tree sap is killing the hood
A couple of questions about this cover:

In the wind does it still stay on tight, and I take it does not scratch the paintwork?
Does the car need to be clean before your put the cover on?
I would keep her covered all week and just take off at the weekends then put the cover back on
Any help would be greatly received

thanks
Hey Larry,

I park inside now. But last summer I used my cover outside. It isn't water proof, just water resistant. It stays fairly tight in the wind, but it is a big bag, so there will always be a little flapping.

As far as cleaning before install.... ALWAYS!! If not, just the install and removal of the cover will move any dirt dust around the car. And you have black which, as you know, shows scratches and swirls more than any other.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Hey Larry,

I park inside now. But last summer I used my cover outside. It isn't water proof, just water resistant. It stays fairly tight in the wind, but it is a big bag, so there will always be a little flapping.

As far as cleaning before install.... ALWAYS!! If not, just the install and removal of the cover will move any dirt dust around the car. And you have black which, as you know, shows scratches and swirls more than any other.
Hi Derek
thanks for the input
think might have to reverse in, and see if that helps, as the back is hardly touched
or just get a cover for the hood

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Not a good fitting cover , i bought the American muscle cover which is made by covercraft it fits perfect and is made of high quality material for $199.00!

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I bought my first Noah from Ford. It shrank when I washed it in warm water and then used a dryer. I bought another Noah not from Ford Same price, over $300. Only difference is it does not say Mustang on the back. Still has the front logo. When I get round to waging it I will use cold water and let it fry on the car

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Mine: its a noah...

Sponsored