Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Andrewg

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT 401A
Installed a Procharger P1 Stage 2 kit and started datalogging with Lund. Super excited for my first WOT pull tonight.

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
That looks good! I have been trying to figure out a way to replace the 5.0 badge on the fenders with something unique.. problem is the guide holes are set for that horizontal badge... not sure If i can mount something vertical (portrait orientation) and have not pins line up...
I've wondered what other badges would look like too. I've seen some nice vintage style 302 and 302 high performance badges, as well as 302 pony tri-bar style badges. They also have some 5.0 style badges with Coyote written under it and an american flag colors in the background. A lot of choices but I'd be worried about taking the stock ones off and replacing them.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Installed a Procharger P1 Stage 2 kit and started datalogging with Lund. Super excited for my first WOT pull tonight.
Congrats, have fun :D:thumbsup:

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I've wondered what other badges would look like too. I've seen some nice vintage style 302 and 302 high performance badges, as well as 302 pony tri-bar style badges. They also have some 5.0 style badges with Coyote written under it and an american flag colors in the background. A lot of choices but I'd be worried about taking the stock ones off and replacing them.
Looked for 302 badges to replace the 5.0 on the fenders but wasn't able to find any (at least in black) that would cover the existing holes. Not a fan of 5.0 and would prefer old school 302 badges.

Sponsored

DeepakGTCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 J7 California Special
Installed SR TB spacer and Finally fixed the swirls and holograms in my paint. Not 100% but beats paying $250 for a full detail. Washed, Clay barred, Washed, Polished, Sealed then spray waxed. Lesson learned: Don't let dealers wash your paint and consistently remind your new service rep since she forgot to leave a reminder.

Products used in order:

CG citrus wash (strip old wax/polish), mothers clay, CG purple body wash and wax, Meguires ultimate compound, CG blitz, Smart Wax detail spray wax.

Wheels/trim: CG VRP plastic and tire Dressing and CG Diablo Wheel Gel Cleaner
rsz_01.jpg
rsz_1rsz_202.jpg

Last edited:

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Finally fixed the swirls and holograms in my paint. Not 100% but beats paying $250 for a full detail. Washed, Clay barred, Washed, Polished, Sealed then spray waxed. Lesson learned: Don't let dealers wash your paint and consistently remind your new service rep since she forgot to leave a reminder.

Products use in order:

CG citrus wash (strip old wax/polish), mothers clay, CG purple body wash and wax, Meguires ultimate compound, CG blitz, Smart Wax detail spray wax.

Wheels: CG VRP plastic and tire Dressing and CG Diablo Wheel Gel Cleaner
Looks amazing, car is amazing...just amazing!:cheers:

DeepakGTCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
Installed SR TB spacer and Finally fixed the swirls and holograms in my paint. Not 100% but beats paying $250 for a full detail. Washed, Clay barred, Washed, Polished, Sealed then spray waxed. Lesson learned: Don't let dealers wash your paint and consistently remind your new service rep since she forgot to leave a reminder.

Products used in order:

I'm not one to get all hot and bothered about wheels but yours...and the entire car...are absolutely gorgeous!!! :love:

I have Magnetic and really need to take notes on how to make it look so amazing!

-Emt1581

DeepakGTCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not one to get all hot and bothered about wheels but yours...and the entire car...are absolutely gorgeous!!! :love:

I have Magnetic and really need to take notes on how to make it look so amazing!

-Emt1581
I bought the car about 6 months ago and right when I bought it I started researching on the suspension and wheel set up I truly wanted. Last month, I finally pulled the trigger. I am here if you need any help feel free to shoot me a pm. I'll be glad to help.

Sponsored

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
I bought the car about 6 months ago and right when I bought it I started researching on the suspension and wheel set up I truly wanted. Last month, I finally pulled the trigger. I am here if you need any help feel free to shoot me a pm. I'll be glad to help.
I appreciate that.

I was pretty set on a chrome (foundry or other) OEM set of wheels. But yours are definitely a contender.

Thanks for sharing!

-Emt1581

abharwani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium
Looks really clean man! I just got my car but it definitely needs a good detail because who knows how many times it was washed at the dealership.

Products used in order:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Turned on my trans temp guage on my digital dash

Zimm