• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

very nice car cover and sun shade with 50th anniversary emblem

dft1121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Both like new only used few times. Cover was like $150 when I got it. Will take $100 plus shipping for both.
WP_20170106_15_10_32_Pro.jpg

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Is this the all weatherproof one or the one that's like cloth?

OP
OP

dft1121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
The shade is covercraft from cjponyparts and cover is a 3 layer polypropylene type cover with water resistant film layer, has mirror pockets, no fleece, straps, carry bag etc. Not sure brand, it was gift and I can't find any significant branding on it. From looking at internet this is common for fitted car cover websites like carcoverusa, carcovers.com, etc. Receipt was for like 150ish dollars when I received it.
WP_20170501_19_19_05_Pro.jpg
WP_20170501_19_35_06_Pro.jpg

OP
OP

dft1121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Only used a couple times to cover car during snow and it was on multiple days both times with results exactly as expected

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Oh I thought it was the WeatherShield one I own the same one but in brown, if it was the WeatherShield one I would of bought.

OP
OP

dft1121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Cover is gray in color and came from one of those custom cover websites. My father in law ordered mine and his at same time his was a premium fleece lined version for his c6 427 vert in storage, mine is deluxe waterproof outdoor version. The times I used it worked much better than my rain-x and semi custom covers i had for my sn95 and crx 1/8th cars and my 89 fox I used to have. They were adequate, but this one the water seemed to sit above cover and run right off. Car has been sold, so I have no need for cover or shade. Shade is $70 on cjpp

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I want both

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Hey man is this stuff still available??

JCasale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
im pretty sure its the american muscle car cover. i have the same one