• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

GT Upper Grill

BoostedRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB Premium
Up for sale is an extra GT grill I will not be using on my Mustang when it arrives. I bought a GT and a 50th Anniversary and decided to use the 50th grill. The grill was anew take-off that came off a car that went in for a Shelby conversion. It is in new condition with all tabs intact. I am asking $95.00 shipped for it. I take PayPal. You can IM me here or send an e-mail to [email protected] if interested.
image.jpg

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
I'm looking for one but you can buy brand new for $45 shipped right now. If you can go a little lower than that I'll take it. Let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Most people seem to do a grille delete and replace with mesh. So, the emblem is of no use anyway.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
True, GT guys do for sure but I know several ecoboost guys that just swapped out to the GT grill as its so much nicer than the stock grill. I just did the mesh grill myself