• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

'16 GT Vert - PP & fully loaded. 985 Miles!

Teledatageek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Vert with PP
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible Premium – Performance Package

Competition Orange/Black. 5.0 liter with 6-speed manual.

Excellent condition; only 1,020 miles. Still has balance of warranty to 11/2018 or 36K miles.

Selling because I have a Raptor on order and need the room! Many options above the GT Premium package – 401A Equipment Group, Adaptive Cruise Control, GT Performance Package, rare Premier Trim, Reverse Park Assist, and Navigation. MSRP was $49,960. Also includes a custom Covercraft Dustop cover.

Get yourself a great Convertible just in time for summer!

Serious inquiries only. $36,900.00. Price does not include shipping. I'm located in Rochester, NY area.

I'll get pics up later - seems I have to compress them for this site...
2016 Mustang Window Sticker.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Teledatageek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll try and get pics up today. However I just lowered the price to $35.9K!

OP
OP

Teledatageek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New price $35,500. Have an auction going on eBay...

Great price!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Teledatageek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold! Been fun guys. Enjoy those Mustangs!!
Sponsored