nmusti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 convertible
Just curious if anyone else has purchased on of these throttle bodies on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PORTED-FORD...1-2017-MUSTANG-F150-EXPLORER-TB-/263133588773

I got one the other week and it was a piece of cake to install, just not sure what to expect performance wise. Compared to the BBK TB I thought this was a better bang for the buck.

I also have a K&N CAI installed. Just picked up a GT exhaust over the weekend and my SpeedyStarz shorty headers just arrived yesterday. Will probably have a shop install the headers and hope to have this all done in the next 2 weeks.

Last but not least I'll purchase a tuner with MPT tunes and I think I should be set.
Sponsored

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Read the description and saw the price and it already sounds way better than the BBK option. I don't think you'll see much gains until you get your tune and headers installed. Even then gains you get will more likely be from the headers and tune. TB is one of the last things you put from my understanding.

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Wont be much for gains until the intakes are ported

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I installed it on mine and it feels a bit more peppy at the low end and at partial throttle. I haven't done a tune update yet since I want to change my thermostat.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Ran across that on Ebay last night as well.

Also apparently you can contact the guy at 1320 Junkie Performance (Facebook page only it seems) and he'll apparently port a throttle body you supply for $125.

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 15 V6 / Focus ST / 14 Fiesta S
Ran across that on Ebay last night as well.

Also apparently you can contact the guy at 1320 Junkie Performance (Facebook page only it seems) and he'll apparently port a throttle body you supply for $125.

I wouldn’t recommend contacting him on Facebook I messaged him a week and a half ago and he still has no responded. Imagine the turnaround time to get your throttle body back..
Sponsored