ordering current shape in november

OP
OP

merc 450

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2017 5.0 GT
Found another dealer, name begins with an E and an H, they currently have four in stock 66 and 17 plates with between 300 and 1000 miles, with the full GT pack and a few grand cheaper than new. This may be the way to go. probably ex demo's.
Sponsored

OP
OP

merc 450

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2017 5.0 GT
Theres a guy on pistonheads been given a build date of August 7th is this the last one or are Ford selling him one from stock too.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Theres a guy on pistonheads been given a build date of August 7th is this the last one or are Ford selling him one from stock too.
As it's in the past it could be true if the system says it is. 2018 production starts 2nd October 2017 (but not for RHD); not clear when the line shuts for retooling.
Capture.jpg

OP
OP

merc 450

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2017 5.0 GT
Just put the deposit on a race red 5.0GT with all the options but with black wheels

Sponsored

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Just put the deposit on a race red 5.0GT with all the options but with black wheels
If you're going for a 2017 you should check out Carwow website. Currently have 2k off fully specced GT's. Must be quite a few about.

sbiy6g.png

OP
OP

merc 450

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2017 5.0 GT
What delivery time did they give? They must have those in stock now. How much is a new loaded GT at the moment?
Trustford have 31 red ones in stock nationwide.Various other colours too.
This one is called a static demo, it has been on display in a showroom for 3 months but has zero miles, new would be £39680, they want 37800 for the display model

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Trustford have 31 red ones in stock nationwide.Various other colours too.
This one is called a static demo, it has been on display in a showroom for 3 months but has zero miles, new would be £39680, they want 37800 for the display model

Acceptable on the basis they pay for a professional to well make sure the paint is perfect as suspect its being washed a few times by some youth with a bucket and sponge that did 30 cars previous to it.

A Real Hero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang 2.3L EB Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the process of ordering one and have been informed by 4 different dealers it will just be from current stock. Still plenty out there though. There was 3 in E*** H****** Near me ready for customers to pick up.

I can also vouch for the Carwow service. I was put through to my nearest dealer and so far no other dealership has been able to come close to matching the quote from Trust through carwow.

Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Hi mate, got the race red one pick it up on the 28th photos on pistonheads mustang forum. How do i put pics on this forum?
Excellent, good job :)
Easiest way I've found is to click on 'manage attachments ' which is down below the dialogue box, select your files by browsing and upload. Others use pic hosting sites but I don't know how that works.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dacia Logan MCV
Excellent, good job :)
Easiest way I've found is to click on 'manage attachments ' which is down below the dialogue box, select your files by browsing and upload. Others use pic hosting sites but I don't know how that works.
That's interesting, I'm not sure whereabouts the manage attachments is?

Just found it, you have to "Go Advanced"

Last edited:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
That's interesting, I'm not sure whereabouts the manage attachments is?

Just found it, you have to "Go Advanced"
That's if you are editing; for initial posts just scroll down to 'additional options'.
Sponsored