• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: COBRA Sebring Pro GT + Schroth Profi 6 Hans (Los Angeles, CA)

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
FS is a lightly used COBRA Sebring Pro GT Seat purchased new in December of 2016.

Only used for 4 HPDE events and 1,500 miles. In great shape. The seats have a slightly wider base so we had to trim off maybe 1cm of black plastic on the side that was rubbing the center console. Does not affect seat performance.

Included are:
1. Planted Technologies floor mounts
2. COBRA side mounts
3. COBRA sliders
4. COBRA Sebring Pro GT Seat

This would cost you over $1,500 NEW. Selling everything for $750 picked up OBO.

Also FS is Scrotch Hans Profi 6 Hans Harness (Black). Purchased in December 2016. I paid $360 NEW. Selling for $300 picked up or $315 shipped.

I will sell everything including all mounts and harness for $1,000 shipped or $950 picked up.

I can ship but at buyer's expense. I would imagine it is roughly $75+ to ship due to size to lower 48 states. Buyer pays 3% paypal fees, unless gifted.

I am also selling Scroth Profi 6 Hans in like new condition and can package it all together for a great price. PM if interested.

Everything is in excellent shape.

[/url]Roll bar and seats by Air Wick K., on Flickr[/IMG]

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump it up!

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump for awesome race seats and harnesses.

thatonenozz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT PP
How was the height of the seat with the planted mount? I am concerned about head clearance with a helmet. Any pictures of this in the car?

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
How was the height of the seat with the planted mount? I am concerned about head clearance with a helmet. Any pictures of this in the car?
I'm 6'2" (long torso) 32" inseam.

I fit comfortably with room to spare with an Arai GP5W helmet and Schroth Profi 6 Hans harnesses.

You can delete the slider and just mount it direct to the side mounts to lower the seat an additional 1" or so.

Let me know if you're interested.

Sponsored

thatonenozz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT PP
Thanks! Can you tell me which side mount it is? I see 2 different ones from Cobra. One with a lot of holes and one with just a couple.

slotted-side-plates-01-800.jpg

cob0120.jpg

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks! Can you tell me which side mount it is? I see 2 different ones from Cobra. One with a lot of holes and one with just a couple.

slotted-side-plates-01-800.jpg

cob0120.jpg
I can take a photo and PM you. It is a steel side mount made by Cobra.

Everything purchased at Subesports in Huntington Beach.

Cobra Sebring Pro Fit (GT model - slightly wider) https://www.cobraseats-usa.com/motorsport/sebring+pro-fit

Planted Technologies floor mount

Cobra side mount

Cobra sliders

Schroth Profi 6 Hans (6 pt harness with Hans straps)

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump it up!

Etchhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
Hi, I’m looking for a setup that works in my GT350R- did you use this in your 350 as well?What did you use for the harnesses to connect to? Are there anchor points on the seat or base? What rollbar did you use and is that for sale as well? Looks like that might be a naked Watson.

Thanks - Mark

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi, I’m looking for a setup that works in my GT350R- did you use this in your 350 as well?What did you use for the harnesses to connect to? Are there anchor points on the seat or base? What rollbar did you use and is that for sale as well? Looks like that might be a naked Watson.

Thanks - Mark
My setup will work in your GT350R.

I had a GT and not a 350/350R.

The seat mount is Planted Technologies.

Your harnesses are secured through the roll bar, (mine is the gray finished Watson bar) and eyebolts attached to factory chassis mounting points. You can retain stock seatbelt functionality.

I'm 6'2" and have decent head clearance Head clearance is even better if your remove the slides. I used Cobra sliders. I'm sure you can use Recaro or other as well.

Good luck.
Sponsored