Sponsored

2016 MUSTANG V6 FOR SALE

mustang89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Hey guys i am sad to say i am selling my car. I have a 2nd baby on the way and there is no way i can keep my car at the moment.

Deep Impact Blue
I am asking for the remaining balance on my loan plus what i paid down on it so i can get a 4 door.
Car has Leather seats which do not come on any v6, Roush CAI, & a muffler delete with resonated tips "exhaust sounds awesome"

The dealerships have low balled me when i have tried to trade in for a four door that's why i am trying to sell it through here.

I am in North Georgia please PM if someone is seriously interested or knows someone who is.

I am not able to add pictures of the car.... please text me at (706) 260-1566 for more info and pics.
Sponsored

RedRyan98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sorry that you're forced to sell the car. Reason number 1,230,039 why I don't want kids :)

There is a Vehicle For Sale thread on the forum so you should post it there. You'll probably needs pics though.

Good luck with sale!

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
TBH if I had a kid and was forced to sell my Mustang.....I'd get a Charger lol.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Two baby seats fit fine in the back seat. They even have that stupid "latch" system
Sorry that you're forced to sell the car. Reason number 1,230,039 why I don't want kids :)

There is a Vehicle For Sale thread on the forum so you should post it there. You'll probably needs pics though.

Good luck with sale!
LoL yeah, have to admit, I wasn't too sad when my wife found out she couldn't have kids. No way would I want to trade in my car to haul some rug rats. Wife's Fiesta ST would do the trick anyways. My dog has no issues getting in the back seat of the Stang either.

mu5tang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB 3.7L
At least your not selling because of a divorce, like my 99GT! Congrats! Kids rule! You'll get another one!! I did!

p.s. if you dealer trade and wanna off load that roush CAI.... shoot me a pm, i'm looking for one at a good price :)

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
At least your not selling because of a divorce, like my 99GT! Congrats! Kids rule! You'll get another one!! I did!

p.s. if you dealer trade and wanna off load that roush CAI.... shoot me a pm, i'm looking for one at a good price :)
Another one what?? Kid or car? :lol::lol:

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost