Sponsored

5ABI VTs First Mustang Build/Journal Thread. 2015 GT PP Guard Daily Driver !!!

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Hahaha I'm also Punjabi but I live in Australia and I have waited more than a year for my 2016 race red gt premium with pp and take delivery of it March 2016 really looking forward to it. Beautiful car you got there.

:cheers:
Thanks !! That's awesome I did know a Punjabi girl once from Australia ... ! It will be worth the wait it's a absolutely great car. I'm surprised how much I like the car !
Sponsored

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
About to head out and do the Steeda intake and tune install. But the last few days I snuck a little time to get the powered fosgate sub wired up. Happy with how the install went. Tried to keep everything clean, oem like and out of sight and easily undoable. The sound well .. I expected a tad bit more but maybe because it's not a hatchback that the bass feels lacking a little.

Few pics.. I'll do a post in the infotainment section of my whole setup.

Connection point

Can see the loc I soldered right onto the speaker terminals from below. Stuck it here for now in case I need to adjust things but will end up putting it inside the brace. Not visible either way.

Need to make the terminal end off the fuse block a tad longer but that's where I put it in the engine compartment.

And last a shot of the trunk. It's the 12" version. It does fit more to the right into the corner and easily fits under the shelf. The Velcro it comes with is awesome .. And makes it nearly impossible to move the darn thing and get it in the corner once it grabs the carpet. It absolutely doesn't move at all.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Great car...especially love the highly polished finish you did on the Corsa exhaust. I like the attention to detail!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hey man

What is the finish on those wheels, are they polished or chromed? Love the finish! :)

Sponsored

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Thanks guys and sorry for no updates.. since leaving a deposit for my 3pc forged wheels in OCTOBER 2015... ive had nothing but excuses... and I STILL don't have my wheels... :tsk: . I have been promised next week that theyre finally done so im excited... been driving on all seasons and my rears will likely need replacing before winter just to be safe (dws with 560 treadwear but theyre down to wear bars in 8-9k miles :shrug: )

Great car...especially love the highly polished finish you did on the Corsa exhaust. I like the attention to detail!
thanks ! lots of minor stuff to come but Ive been waiting for the wheels to come before I do them ;)

car looks great man! How do you like those ridetech coilovers?
theyre fantastic. the ride blows the stock car out of the water and im on all seasons. in the corners the dws are way soft vs the pp Pirellis but theyre an all season and my winter set so I don't want to knock them. pretty soon Ill have proper summer tires and Ill really be able to push the car. Ive had lots of coilovers on previous cars in the past, Ground control/bilstein, ST, BC, PSS9/Pss10, SGT (I think BC), KW V1 and these are hands down the best but The mustang is a different car vs the previous ones (4th gen ss, e46 M3, vw etc). I was having noise issues with the end links and Ridetech sent me the revised fronts free of charge... service is phenomenal ! Oh and the noise is gone :D

Hey man

What is the finish on those wheels, are they polished or chromed? Love the finish! :)
The wheels are bright silver metallic, the spokes are machined and cleared on the outer half and all the way around on the outer edge. I couldn't be happier with them. My 3pc wheels are a very similar style ;)

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey 5ABI, what tire sizes are you running? Looking good!

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Hey 5ABI, what tire sizes are you running? Looking good!

Thanks and sorry for the slow reply :frusty: Debated on selling the car lately but looks like I am keeping it. 245/35/20 and 285/30/20.

Ended up getting my money back from my VISA for the scam 365 autosports pulled on me. Thankfully I didnt pay with paypal for the deposit. I will be going with another vendor over this winter to start the wheels for real this time. Come spring ...:cool:

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Would you happen to have your alignment specs?

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Would you happen to have your alignment specs?
I have the printout at home .. off the top of my head it was -.5 camber front -.25 camber rear , almost 0 toe in caster was High set at max on the front ridetech slotted upper mounts

Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thanks, Id appreciated if you can check later.

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Well finally a nice update. After a year of trying to get my money back I finally did. I had left a deposit for my 3pc forged wheels and no product in over a year. On top of that I had issues with my suspension squeaking/creaking and knocking etc and I have hopefully solved both as BMR and STeeda have really come through for me and taken care of me. I was at the point of just parting the car out of all the suspension mods and moving on. I am very appreciative that these 2 companies value their customers as it is not common for many vendors to do such a thing across various platforms I have been a part of. Big thanks :hail:

So on the bright side.. new camber arms en route as well as BMR spherical Vertical links.. I will get them back on and the car re-aligned. And finally, ordered my 3 pc wheels that should have been on 1.5 years ago. The car handles so dam well with all the suspension work and all seasons that Im anticipating what it will be like on summer tires again :D .

Big thanks to Paul again @PKautodesign who took care of me for my Ace alloys and now I have ordered my 3pc wheels through him. Wont spill any beans except that they are wider than the ace, lower profile tires and wider so the car will likely need to go down at least another .5" or so. I will also do some headlight mods that I have been planning for some time so that the car is finally looking the way I want when the wheels come in.

:)

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
I've spent this morning looking for your thread because I knew there was a Guard S550 with polished pipes. I have a Corsa on order and will be doing this as well before installing them :thumbsup:

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Well finally a nice update. After a year of trying to get my money back I finally did. I had left a deposit for my 3pc forged wheels and no product in over a year. On top of that I had issues with my suspension squeaking/creaking and knocking etc and I have hopefully solved both as BMR and STeeda have really come through for me and taken care of me. I was at the point of just parting the car out of all the suspension mods and moving on. I am very appreciative that these 2 companies value their customers as it is not common for many vendors to do such a thing across various platforms I have been a part of. Big thanks :hail:

So on the bright side.. new camber arms en route as well as BMR spherical Vertical links.. I will get them back on and the car re-aligned. And finally, ordered my 3 pc wheels that should have been on 1.5 years ago. The car handles so dam well with all the suspension work and all seasons that Im anticipating what it will be like on summer tires again :D .

Big thanks to Paul again @PKautodesign who took care of me for my Ace alloys and now I have ordered my 3pc wheels through him. Wont spill any beans except that they are wider than the ace, lower profile tires and wider so the car will likely need to go down at least another .5" or so. I will also do some headlight mods that I have been planning for some time so that the car is finally looking the way I want when the wheels come in.

:)
Things are looking good for ya brother!

Keep me updated. :thumbsup:

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I've spent this morning looking for your thread because I knew there was a Guard S550 with polished pipes. I have a Corsa on order and will be doing this as well before installing them :thumbsup:
Glad you liked it :) To me its all about the details. Been through 2 winters now with the Corsa and it will take me a few mins of polishing and itll look absolutely epic again. Thats why I only ever buy T304 exhaust:headbang: I will get to doing that when I clean her up before the wheels arrive.

Things are looking good for ya brother!

Keep me updated. :thumbsup:
Thanks so very much for doing what you guys do and taking care of customers :cheers: and yes I feel SOOO much better I dont think i can put into words how I felt just a few weeks ago (:frusty:) to today (:)) lol. I did recieve the Vertical links today which was amazing and am excited to put them on. Im going on vacation with the family in the morning tomorrow but will tackle the install as soon as I get back and then an alignment. Have a few more questions I will send a pm
Sponsored

Last edited: