Sponsored

58+% Power gain on just 8psi of ProCharger Supercharger Boost....

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Do we have your attention now? :)

If anyone has any questions, or wants to get in touch with a dealer.
Please do not hesitate to drop and email to [email protected]

Thats correct, even with the low boost and very safe tuning, HUGE power gains are coming from this new ProCharger 3.7L V6 system for the 2015 Ti-VCT cars! The latest automatic BETA test car that we had in here, just spun the rollers on our "heartbreaker" dyno to the tune of just shy of 400rwhp. On LOW boost, and 91 octane pump gas. (Sticks over 400rwhp, on 8psi)

This intercooler system carried over from the 2015 GT's is really working well with the 3.7L motor, and producing some killer power numbers, at VERY low boost levels.

As many of you have read before, we took a clean sheet approach to this new 2015 platform, and created not only the most powerful supercharger system out there, but also as easy to install as the previous 2011-14 system. That is correct, as always, no cutting/drilling/bending/tweaking/prying/whatever is needed to install this all-new ProCharger 3.7L supercharger system! This system comes boxed up 100% ready to bolt-on and go! (Even down to the engine ECU programing)

Since we do know there will be those that push the boost levels on these 3.7L's way up with the use of race fuel or E85, the 1,200 HP intercooler option is calling your name. So for those of you ordering tuner kits at elevated boost levels, we have the plug and play intercooler solution ready for you out of the gate. Both the standard intercooler and the 1,200 HP units feature the highest quality American crafted intercooler cores, and lightweight sheet metal end tanks. Charge cooling is kept at an absolute maximum, while keeping flow levels high, and weight down.

A robust dedicated belt drive system ensures not only a rock solid/dependable supercharger drive performance. But is also music to the ears for the customers wanting to push the limits of these V6 engines with F-series head units.

PROCHARGER HO SYSTEMS

The HO Intercooled system for 3.7L Ti-VCT Mustangs utilize the patented, proven and self-contained P-1SC-1 ProCharger, OEM-quality CNC billet aluminum mounting brackets, six larger high volume fuel injectors, tuning and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation with no major modifications to your car or engine. These systems are designed to work with stock cars, or ones with cat back exhaust systems. For cars with headers, or other modifications our tuner kits are available.

PROCHARGER 3.7L V6 TUNER KITS

In addition to complete systems, ProCharger offers Intercooled Tuner Kits for the 3.7L V6 Mustangs: With reliability, quality and power far superior to other forced-air induction systems, a ProCharger Tuner Kit is an excellent way to add even more power to modified and custom tuned 3.7 V6 Mustangs. Tuner kits require additional components (fuel system upgrade) and custom tuning by a qualified dealer.

ProCharger 3.7L V6 Choices & Upgrades

Polished / Black or Satin Supercharger finish
Polished / Black or Satin Bracket finish
Helical Gear set for Noise Reduction (P-1SC-1 & D-1SC only)
D-1SC up to F-1C head units avilable
Standard or 1,200HP Air to Air Intercooler

Sponsored

Northern Stallion

Pony car/stallion guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6 Mustang Fastback
All i can say is:

Ouch! this is some serious business. Reaching for my loto ticket.

Northern Stallion

Pony car/stallion guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6 Mustang Fastback
^^^ and specs.

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
Get me really excited. How much for full kit and tuner? Can I buy the full kit and have it tuned a bit to accommodate the headers. What do you use to tune? I'm sure there are no dealers near where I live so I'll have to find a tuner... Solutions?

Sponsored

Northern Stallion

Pony car/stallion guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6 Mustang Fastback

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)

Northern Stallion

Pony car/stallion guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6 Mustang Fastback
Centre Mecanau et Brossard Performance??? LOL Est bonne celle la. Merci mais non merci.
Info is not from me but from Procharger...

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Can we see a dyno sheet? Interested in the torque curve.
Gotta wrap up some 2015 Jeep tuning today, but will get the graph off the computer when I am out there. TQ number is huge right in the power range that you will be using when WOT. (and obviously where the Auto is programed where to downshift)

Get me really excited. How much for full kit and tuner? Can I buy the full kit and have it tuned a bit to accommodate the headers. What do you use to tune? I'm sure there are no dealers near where I live so I'll have to find a tuner... Solutions?
The system comes with a handheld programer with tune included. :)
We use the Diablo devices for our loading platform.

BLK2015V6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
was wondering the same thing till I went on the website and realized around 6k then I started to cry and wish for a huge raise at work so I can aford one for my baby. A boy can wish though right?

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Was the dyno sheet ever posted?

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Was the dyno sheet ever posted?
We have never posted Dyno sheets, since we use a heartbreaker dyno.

We make sure to understate our claims, so that our customers always surpass them. ;)

Don't need a dyno to feel an almost 60% power gain. LOL.
The car turns into a flat out animal. :)

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
We have never posted Dyno sheets, since we use a heartbreaker dyno.

We make sure to understate our claims, so that our customers always surpass them. ;)

Don't need a dyno to feel an almost 60% power gain. LOL.
The car turns into a flat out animal. :)

Where in the RPM range does it reach peak HP/TQ?

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Where in the RPM range does it reach peak HP/TQ?
A Mustang Magazine will soon be posting results and dyno sheets...
They have the exclusive on it. :)

:cheers:

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
someday she will be mine....oh yes, she will be mine...
Sponsored