DarkSubRosa

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Who ported the heads?
My 5.2 is being built by Will at Whipple and he's handling all aspects of the build. I'll find out who actually did the CNC headwork. I've been letting him handle that as I deal with ordering all my accessories needed and dealing with my TR6060 trans build. I'll have a full detailed spec list on the whole build though once we get time. It's been crazy busy lately professionally and personally for me so the motor build has been going on in the background.

I'll be on the new gen 3 Whipple head unit with 150mm TB too. I'm waiting on some testing to be done before we proceed forward with part of it so that they have a base tune to use for my build based off of Dennis ( SC_Ruby ) 5.2 build since our motors are twins of each other more or less. He'll be running the Cobra Jet intake though and for now I'm just going to use the covered whipple intake box.

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
All I can say is it’s a good thing(for me) that you’re not in CA. Because you’d be making me look like a Prius when this thing is fully built and ready to romp around the streets!!! Congrats Jake!! She’s gonna be a beast!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Sponsored

OP
OP
DarkSubRosa

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
All I can say is it’s a good thing(for me) that you’re not in CA. Because you’d be making me look like a Prius when this thing is fully built and ready to romp around the streets!!! Congrats Jake!! She’s gonna be a beast!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Thanks Bryn! It's 4 digit hp bound for sure. I have a plethora of pulley's coming :D

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Where is this at now?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)