Sponsored

Waterless Car Wash?

speedaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black base GT
I get a little confused with the waterless versus rinse less products. I've been using the Meguairs waterless product for a year now and have had great luck. I like the fact that is has a level of wax in it also. Does the Adams, ONR and CG's waterless product have a wax in it also?? Wouldn't mind trying something different that I can purchase in bulk like 1 gallon.
Optimum no rinse (ONR) doesn't have wax and is ideal if you want to apply a paste / liquid quick wax or sealant like Opti-Seal after the wash. The one with wax is Opt. no rinse wash & wax (ONRWW) and is the 1 step wash and protect.

I prefer ONR with Opti-Seal as OS protects longer and ONR can be used as wipe-down solution before protecting with a dedicated sealant or coating after polishing.
Sponsored

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 401A 6M Ruby Red
Some do, ONR specifically makes a rinseless with Wax, I believe Adam's does as well (but don't quote me haha).

With a Rinseless, you can make either a waterless wash (spray solution) or a rinseless wash (bucket application solution) depending on how much you dilute it.
Thanks for the replies. Sounds like that would be a great way to go. I can dilute it for however I want to use it whether to waterless wash, detail or clay bar. And probably more cost effective than the individual bottles of Mequiars.

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I get a little confused with the waterless versus rinse less products. I've been using the Meguairs waterless product for a year now and have had great luck. I like the fact that is has a level of wax in it also. Does the Adams, ONR and CG's waterless product have a wax in it also?? Wouldn't mind trying something different that I can purchase in bulk like 1 gallon.

_
Chemical Guys Eco Smart RU does have wax in it as well.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Eco Smart is my all time favorite car care product. After I went through the first gallon, I bought the 32oz concentrate bottle, which makes two gallons. Which I mix in the original gallon jug.

I can literally wash my car now with just the rain drops left on it (assuming the rains have ended).

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I use the Adam's waterless wash and it has no wax in it.
Good stuff and it smells good too! :D

Sponsored

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Eco Smart is my all time favorite car care product. After I went through the first gallon, I bought the 32oz concentrate bottle, which makes two gallons. Which I mix in the original gallon jug.

I can literally wash my car now with just the rain drops left on it (assuming the rains have ended).
I'm lucky that I live here in SoCal. Because when they throw their annual tent sale, I get the 16oz bottles on the Eco Smart concentrate for like 3$. I'm currently sitting on like 4 of those bottles at home. That I paid about 12$ for. Crazy good deal.

jdm0926

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016
I was always a soap and bucket guy and scoffed at those water less products until I bought aero cosmetics wash wax. Their price point on the gallon kit with microfiber towels and a spray bottle was hard to beat.

Likes;

Easy to use
Butter smooth finish
Works on windows
Cost

:thumbsup:

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase

_
I use this as well but may need to try ONR with all the rave reviews.
Sponsored