Sponsored

Question about an MPT tune

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Ok we all agree that MPT is one of the top tuners for our 3.7 V6 I have three of there tunes 93 PR-X , the 93 Eco, and there any octane tune that just retunes the transmission.

Here is my question I love the 93 PR-X tune but my wife has started to take to driving the mustang that was originally purchased for her back in Sept 2015, I don't think she will remember to put 93 in the car every time she needs to fill up so The any octane tune might be the way for me to go or its the stock tune BOO,

Anyone run there any octane tune on there mustang ? if so what do you think about it ? I know it only adjust the trans but would like to hear from others that have used it please help me decide what to do thanks
Sponsored

joonkim92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ingot silver mustang v6
i have the 93 prx and eco and the 87 89 tune. just run that. I havent seen there any octane tune at all

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Stick a reminder on the inside of the gas cap that reminds her to use 93.

OP
OP
markbento

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
No gas cap remember just the door for now I put it back to stock until I can come up with something but she did ask me yesterday what she needed to put in it because she was going to fuel up for the week so maybe if this keeps up I'll put it back to the fun tune

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Yeah, I meant door. Maybe dedicate yourself as the sole person to put gas in it. A burden to you, sure. But at least you know it was fueled up right.

Sponsored

OP
OP
markbento

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
It's her car the tune was for me because I felt that it just needed some thing more to feel like a mustang and it worked Wife well to her its just a car she is not a lover of cars but this it the one she wanted to replace her 10 year old Acura TL so this is what I got her the fact that we got her it Sept 2015 and its Jan 2017 and she is just starting to want to drive it is because she feels its to nice for her to take it to her work But my daughter Mini is giving her trouble so she is using my Jeep and wife know has to take the mustang so I hope it all works out wife was taking my jeep before and leaving the mustang with me because I am retired so it gets a lot of drive way time LOL

MIIPILOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 AUTO,1977 MUSTANG II
I'm currently running the 87-89 PRX tune which I'm sure pretty much adjusts transmission shift points, shift firmness and throttle response and I love it. When summer comes I'll experiment with the 93 PRX or the E30 PRX.

Jokerhill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have 3 red and one blue mustangs
[QUOTE=
Here is my question I love the 93 PR-X tune but my wife has started to take to driving the mustang that was originally purchased for her back in Sept 2015, I don't think she will remember to put 93 in the car every time she needs to fill up so The any octane tune might be the way for me to go or its the stock tune BOO,

I just bought my wife a mustang. Of her last 3 cars she has put fuel in one of them, back in around 2004, because she went out of town with friends. Other than that I take care of all the car needs, she just drives them. I don't cook I don't like too, she does likes to cook, I like to take care of cars. Works well for us, she likes to drive nice clean cool cars but it ends there for her, I do the rest. That is usually when I get to drive her car is to take it to get fuel after cleaning it.
Sponsored