Sponsored

Vechale health report

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Is anyone with a V6 2015 able to run one of these ? my car tells me that its no available but I thought that it might have been because I had an IPhone 6 Plus at the time I went back to an android phone and it looked like it was able to do some things that I was not able to do with the IPhone but I am still not able to run one of these:shrug:
Sponsored

Tobey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Vert
I think it requires Synch3, which I don't have on mine.

FordIVTteam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Is anyone with a V6 2015 able to run one of these ? my car tells me that its no available but I thought that it might have been because I had an IPhone 6 Plus at the time I went back to an android phone and it looked like it was able to do some things that I was not able to do with the IPhone but I am still not able to run one of these:shrug:
Hey markbento,

Which SYNC system do you have in your Mustang: Basic SYNC (little radio screen) or MyFord Touch (touchscreen)? The Vehicle Health Report is available on the MyFord Touch system, and does work with iPhones and Android phones. Let me know which system you have and we'll go from there.

Rebecca

OP
OP
markbento

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Hey markbento,

Which SYNC system do you have in your Mustang: Basic SYNC (little radio screen) or MyFord Touch (touchscreen)? The Vehicle Health Report is available on the MyFord Touch system, and does work with iPhones and Android phones. Let me know which system you have and we'll go from there.

Rebecca
I have the basic sync in my car the V6 did not let you get the other unit no touch screen or sat radio

FordIVTteam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have the basic sync in my car the V6 did not let you get the other unit no touch screen or sat radio
markbento,

The VHR feature isn't available on the base model. However, your local dealer will be able to check the info when you go in for visits. To share general ideas with Ford Motor Company on how we can enhance our products and services, please visit http://social.ford.com

Cara

Sponsored

yamilselman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
yes, that used to happen to me, but today I was checking the Ford Owner website and I found out that I have a new report to review. I don't know when it start working but the only thing that I remember is connecting my FORDPASS APP to my car. At this point I don't know what is the procedure but I can confirm that somehow is working and I have a Mustang 2016 v6.
You can see the picture here --->>> https://ibb.co/hJ99e5

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
The VHR feature isn't available on My 2016 ecoboost premium,I didn't think it was available on any mustang.My moms 2014 Taurus has it.If anyone knows how to activate it Please share.
Sponsored